[PvP/WvW] Screens of my highest crits. How about you guys? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Professions

[PvP/WvW] Screens of my highest crits. How about you guys?

SpellOfIniquity.1780SpellOfIniquity.1780 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited August 28, 2020 in Professions

I like big numbers so I have a folder of screen caps filled with them. Here are some of the biggest ones. Most are pre-nerf, I doubt if most of these numbers are still achievable.

How about you guys? Any screens or stories of hitting or being hit for a ridiculous number? Would love to see some pictures, videos or just read some funny stories.

DISCLAIMER
I don't care what my opponent was wearing, what level they were, what the conditions were, etc. I'm just sharing some funny screen caps, that's all it is. I know people on this forum have a tendency to read in to things that aren't written so please don't make this in to something it's not.

8k Mind Wrack pre-nerf courtesy of "Ouch", the ugly Asura Mesmer.

Malicious Backstab pre-nerf

Deathstrike pre-nerf

Eviscerate pre-nerf, not on a player but one of the highest crits I've landed in WvW

Executioner's Scythe pre-nerf

Final Thrust

Life Blast. Very old from the Golem event. There was an exploit that allowed people to gain a massive increase in damage which a lot of people were doing. This was pre-HoT.

Gravedigger pre-nerf. Again not on a player, but this is the single highest crit I've landed in WvW even if it was on a Tower Lord.

Gravedigger pre-nerf

Maul pre-nerf

Spinal Shivers pre-nerf

True Shot

Winter's Bite pre-nerf

My Youtube: Coconut Racecar
Necromancer | Maguuma | Diamond Legend
[YWY] Weeping Valley | [PANG] Save The Cave

Comments

• Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

I don't have a screenshot, but I remember hitting somebody for 25k once with Hammer 2 in WvW as a Warrior. I have no idea how that even happened. Must have been near perfect conditions.

I rather choose death.

• @Blocki.4931 said:
    I don't have a screenshot, but I remember hitting somebody for 25k once with Hammer 2 in WvW as a Warrior. I have no idea how that even happened. Must have been near perfect conditions.

I could believe it, that skill can hit super hard. 25k is pretty insane, I don't think I've ever seen it go higher than like 15k myself, but I definitely know it's capable.

• Tycura.1982Tycura.1982 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 29, 2020

Ahhh pre-feb nostalgia. Well back to my noodle fights!

• Norbe.7630Norbe.7630 Member ✭✭✭

I believe I've got before a 79ish or 80+ on full buff, sorry not recorded, but here's a video how I did it on Lord

Why So Serious?

• @Norbe.7630 said:
    I believe I've got before a 79ish or 80+ on full buff, sorry not recorded, but here's a video how I did it on Lord

Omg, that's insane!

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 6, 2020

Fake news, I've been reading the PvP forum and only condi can burst and insta-kill people with 250k+ damage a second.

gaggle - /ˈɡaɡ(ə)l/ - noun
    A disorderly group of Asura.
    "The gaggle of Asura tried to agree on whether a phase-shifted thermonuclear energy matrix was sufficiently powerful for a device capable of heating bread"