LRS 8k+ crits

DemonSeed.3528

Ok, what gear stats, traits, food, runes/sigils would one need to hit 8.1-8.3k for long range shots consistently? 3 shots is normally what I see is needed to take out most people to downed state, and then finished off with rapid fire which hits about 2k+ each hit (I myself was hit on my mes which has 2.8k armor and my guardian which has 3.3k armor). Any theories? Now once we're figured out the build for the most part, what is the minimum setup needed without bloodlust stack active to achieve those numbers (they were able to hit for those numbers after getting revived from downed, so no bloodlust stacks)? Been trying to figure out build of a sbeast I came across with no luck but would like some feedback on how one might be able to achieve such a high number for lrs (also I would like to try it on my sbeast of course). It was a beast of a build, pun intended.

Not sure about 8ks but i have hit 4-5k max with it and i have 210% Crit damage and anywhere from 2,400 Power to 2,900 (Beastmode + Bloodlust stacks) At a guess, it would that kinda stats, maybe higher Crit damage and using Sick 'em which adds i think like 20-25% increased damage (though its meant to be 40% but hear its bugged) As for build. No idea.

As long as you understand how to survive with the ranger class, you can use this build to achieve set damage with the total over +100% damage, 100% critical chance, 234% critical damage and 3915 power in Beastmode.gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQFATnUqAd8il8CuCCctgl9AjZgFw6dLNhAQCIP9OfzvjIN-j1RBQBXR5XCV/ZBXAAA8AA0jOAas/gZUCSKgIGDA-wSimple test without sigil of bloodlust stack, set food and oil.gw054.jpg

Weakness:Condition class, Spellbreak bubbles

@ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:Not sure about 8ks but i have hit 4-5k max with it and i have 210% Crit damage and anywhere from 2,400 Power to 2,900 (Beastmode + Bloodlust stacks) At a guess, it would that kinda stats, maybe higher Crit damage and using Sick 'em which adds i think like 20-25% increased damage (though its meant to be 40% but hear its bugged) As for build. No idea.

@"Sora Shadow.9160" said:As long as you understand how to survive with the ranger class, you can use this build to achieve set damage with the total over +100% damage, 100% critical chance, 234% critical damage and 3915 power in Beastmode.gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQFATnUqAd8il8CuCCctgl9AjZgFw6dLNhAQCIP9OfzvjIN-j1RBQBXR5XCV/ZBXAAA8AA0jOAas/gZUCSKgIGDA-wSimple test without sigil of bloodlust stack, set food and oil.gw054.jpg

Weakness:Condition class, Spellbreak bubbles

Ty for the feedback, there may probably be several ways to go about it for sure but I think as soon as we get more people giving ideas we may be able to narrow it down. They did seem to cycle into sbeast for dmg boost. If they used sick em and it's bugged for higher dmg, that still might not explain how they are doing it for every hit when that goes on cooldown. They camp mostly on lbow, they only switch to gs for escaping when we finally managed to take a chunk of their hp off. They mainly stay on walls to pew pew (which I guess is why their build is like this to hit so hard with long range shots). For this weeks matchup I am currently playing against the server of the ranger sb I was referring to, and I am trying to get a recording of it if possible. Thank you for the build too, it seems like the dmg is quite close to what I am looking for, I will test it out and see if there are other ways to get the dmg up. If anyone has any more suggestions feel free to chime in, appreciate it.Just noticed the dmg was against a lord. I'm looking for this kind of dmg against other players :) Does it hit for the same amount?

Even though the damage sounds higher than what I would expect, for a build like that you'd want as high power and ferocity as possible, with 100% critchance, and as many damage modifiers you possibly can get, and most likely full stacks of might+bloodlust as well. Run pets that provides fury and might, like tger, and stalker or moa. Enter beastmode with a ferocious pet like tiger for another 200 power and ferocity.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQJATRnUqAtCiVsAmsActgl9Ab52FAGd5p34b+9JOcEealI93A-jFCEABJq+DBPAg20FAwhAYLlgRcEAM4CAw0+jyv1BDAzkMBmZmZakZmZmZmSBMwyI-w

With this build you can achieve those types of hits on Long Range Shot quite consistently, however the build itself is quite gimmicky but I'm sure you know that already. You can either run Signet of the Wild for some extra ferocity or Signet of Stone to fight properly (same in traits). The build has no cleanse so it's not realistically a viable build, but for surprising people it's good. Combo is pretty straightforward: F5 (on most of the time anyway) -> SotP -> Sic 'Em + QZ -> Point Blank Shot -> Long Range Shots (or Rapid Fire (which is better)) (while moving). Overall a funny build, but mostly garbage against almost every PvP build.

To achieve high damage on any class, the key to it is to use as many % Modifiers as possible as they stack Multiplicatively and result in exponential gains in damage. Stacking bloodlust is always going to give you the best results, but it's not necessary to get numbers as high as you mentioned against the ranger you fought. I've used this type of build before, so I'm not sure if it was me you ran into, but I'm sure a rare few others have used something similar.

Archived