Mad Realm Mounts Pack — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Mad Realm Mounts Pack

Hey folks, as you may know, Mad Realm Mounts Pack will be available soon (Thx to Halloween) yet I have a question; the new Mad Realm Warclaw mount skin came as a part of the latest Bizarre Beasts Mount Adaption License yet I think it should have been a part of Mad Realm package since the theme is same. Will there be any chance that Warclaw skin will also be available with the returning Mad Realm package?

Comments

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

Only Anet knows. We'll just have to wait and see.

I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 16, 2020

I'm pretty certain they ahve previously indicated they wouldn't be adding the missing set versions of skyscale and rollerbeetle skins to existing sets, hence why they put things like wintersday, mad realm and branded into the select mount licences instead

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Ototo.3214Ototo.3214 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 16, 2020

They haven't added the other thematic ones like the branded roller beetle to the branded mounts pack, so it probably isn't happening with the mad realm ones either

• Super Hayes.6890Super Hayes.6890 Member ✭✭✭✭

The warclaw one is presently available. The set will not include it. They said it a while ago, though I forgot where, that the sets will not include new mounts. Raptor, Springer, Jackal, Skimmer, Griffon are the mount skins in sets.

The next time you get angry at someone try walking a mile in their shoes. After that, who cares! You're a mile away and you have their shoes! -Someone with more awesome quotes than me