Map complete

sameh.8139

hello guys wish u doing well :)i have a problem completing map .. i stucked at 96% for like a week .. i maxed every meta map tht contain hearts + maxed the all cities .. and still need 8 vista / 34 POI / 15 portal ..just if any1 faced something like tht before may tell me wat to do coz tht gonna lead me to crazy xD ,,, thanks alot hope u all ok :)

I believe you mean Core Tyria completion? You can hover over individual maps that comprise Core Tyria, if they show 100% completion, then it's fine, if they don't then you should visit the map and then hover over whatever you're missing in top left corner of the map UI and it should highlight those missing areas on the map (if you're not zoomed out too much). If there are areas that are not explored yet, you should explore those first, as it won't highlight the missing map elements until you explore them. If you have content tracker enabled in options, set it to exclude story, it should lead you to the missing points.

Mouse over each map and it will tell you what percent it's at. Obviously if it's not 100%, go back to.

Further, once you're on a map, mouse over the item you haven't completed and it will highlight the location for you, i.e. if you have 30/31 PoIs, mouse of that in the map key, and the 31st PoI will flare up on the map. You may need to scroll around to have the correct area in view to see the highlight.

Lastly, there are a few areas that aren't on the map, like the PoI in the order of whispers hideout. The map completion article on the wiki should tell you all of those locations.

But you're missing so much that you should start by just looking at your regular map.

Edit: It actually sounds like you might be missing an entire map. Check a completed core map of Tyria to see if you've never been to one area.

@sameh.8139 said:really guys thanks for the fast answer :) .. but i already sure tht i completed every map contain hearts ( already have 303/303 ) all of them is 100% .. is there any lvl 80 map ( other than cursed shores tht count for map complete ?

Did you get Malchor's Leap? It doesn't have hearts but has waypoints and POIs and vistas.

There are a few maps which are a bit off the tracks, do not have any hearts. If you are a core GW2 player or just bought Path of Fire, you may have missed them. They were connected to previous living story episodes, but aside from LS3 ones do not recommend a purchase on gemstore to be unlocked. Those are:

• Sea of Sorrows aka Southsun Cove: Head to the Gate Hub Plaza in Lion's Arch and enter the Asura Gate which is guarded by a Consortium member.
  • Dry Top: Head to Brisban Wildlands, to the south-western corner. There should be a gate at [&BHAHAAA=] (just copy/paste the link into the game and you see it).
  • Silver Wastes: Also start at Brisban Wildlands, mid-west at the Fort Vandal [&BFkAAAA=] north of Triforge Waypoint.

Dry Top and Silverwastes have WPs, HPs, POIs and Vistas while the Sea of Sorrows only has WPs and POIs. Those maps did not belong to the original core-tyria world completion, they did not even give a completion-bonus in the past. However, a few months ago, there was a change and the maps finally gave a map-completion reward. So they maybe belong to world-completion now ...

Archived