2v2: Where winners gain the advantage

Ovark.2514

@reikken.4961 said:how is it dumb?

to clarify, a match has up to five rounds (first to three). and the game gives you a full minute in between rounds to make build changes

It's dumb because instead of using the time you have being dead while your teammate is fighting, you instead have to waste EVERYONE'S time by waiting until the round is over. Also, many people just click the ready button out of habit even though they had planned on making build changes. Better to make the changes while you're thinking about it rather than risk losing the chance.

@Ovark.2514 said:

to clarify, a match has up to five rounds (first to three). and the game gives you a full minute in between rounds to make build changes

It's dumb because instead of using the time you have being dead while your teammate is fighting, you instead have to waste EVERYONE'S time by waiting until the round is over. Also, many people just click the ready button out of habit even though they had planned on making build changes. Better to make the changes while you're thinking about it rather than risk losing the chance.

Well, you are right. I used to be annoyed by this too until I found the way...

But considering it is somehow possible, I would like them to address other topics first. :tongue:

@Megametzler.5729 said:

Well, you are right. I used to be annoyed by this too until I found the way...

But considering it is somehow possible, I would like them to address other topics first. :tongue:

Fair, I suppose.

@melandru.3876 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:to be fair there might be some advantages to the winning team, like using lich form near the end to get life force or switching weapon sets to gain doom sigil effect but its very minor

you can't precast sigils, this is not pvedoom sigil (or any sigil) effect gets removed the moment match count down starts

yes but if the match starts and you are still in combat then you switch weapon set, get sigil effect and by the time gates open you are out of combat, weapon swap CD is done and doom sigil still remains

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:to be fair there might be some advantages to the winning team, like using lich form near the end to get life force or switching weapon sets to gain doom sigil effect but its very minor

you can't precast sigils, this is not pvedoom sigil (or any sigil) effect gets removed the moment match count down starts

yes but if the match starts and you are still in combat then you switch weapon set, get sigil effect and by the time gates open you are out of combat, weapon swap CD is done and doom sigil still remains

it's 2v2 the match end the moment both are dead.you are out of combat 100%

how do you even start the match, in combata fter defeating both (that is needed to even make the match restart)

@melandru.3876 said:

how do you even start the match, in combata fter defeating both (that is needed to even make the match restart)

dunno, long lasting conditions for example, I dont know how exactly that would work. I know that lich form can give advantage so I dont see a reason for something similar to not exist. Try throwing banner and switching skill or something might work too

@melandru.3876 said:

You take fall damage or use a self-damaging skill. It's a trick that's been around since time immemorial.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

dunno, long lasting conditions for example, I dont know how exactly that would work. I know that lich form can give advantage so I dont see a reason for something similar to not exist. Try throwing banner and switching skill or something might work too

in between matches you get cleansed of every harm. you are out of combat and you are free to change build.the only noticable advantage lich has in 2v2 is no cooldown. its just spam spam spam in low ranked games.

like for fun i just autos a soulbeast to death 3 times in a row