Who is the best Pro Ranger Player?

Nicknobreak.7543

@ninjambo.3784 said:Not sure "pro" is a good term to use since this game's competitive scene is tiny. But the rangers I know of who are generally in the top 100 on the leaderboard when active are Me, Shadowpass, Kralle, Eurantien

Do you guys have any updated guides, videos or twitch vods?

@ninjambo.3784 said:Not sure "pro" is a good term to use since this game's competitive scene is tiny. But the rangers I know of who are generally in the top 100 on the leaderboard when active are Me, Shadowpass, Kralle, Eurantien

I don't know why ya don't start streaming, your WvW videos fun to watch but be nice to see decent SPvP gameplay seen as its different bread.

I only have WvW Vids, although its a similar playstyle. I'll make a pvp video for season 9. I got 55 on the leaderboard last season with this build. And this season sitting in the top 20 with it. Its a huge counter to the scourges everywhere, and will also blow up tanks. Decent condi clear but you wanna keep your range from scourges still obviously.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQJATRjUqQLLWyCOsAXLWmEsmAwjbC8EEuAfs8e7wN5Wi0fD-jpQSABtWGAg9HAA

@lightningz.1465 said:Hey @"ninjambo.3784" what is your twitch link? I always like to watch a ranger streamer and learn to be better mechanically.

I don't stream sorry man :( raises my ping and reduces my FPS too much. My youtube is "Stawk" and I have some soulbeast videos if you want to check them out.

@Shadelang.3012 said:(after all this time...people still forget I exist...im not saying im the best...but kitten it hurts when people forget im even near the level)

Shadelang;I would never forget you!

Some people I think just legit don't realize or recognize us by our account names.

Also the removal of signatures, while having insignificant impact I'm sure, is still annoying. I used mine to advertise my YouTube and Twitch with PvP qualifiers.

But oh well I guess.

General;Nobody here has mentioned Frosty either, and I think out of all of his his profile is/should be the highest from being in the most amount of UGOs.

I stopped streaming myself. Resorted to just Wvw YouTube videos. Spent most of the last few months WvWing with my friends in the greatest guild I've ever been in, no time to PvP lol.

Yeah i > @Shadelang.3012 said:

(after all this time...people still forget I exist...im not saying im the best...but kitten it hurts when people forget im even near the level)

hahaha, I watch your stream also and no doubt your skill is high level, but too bad you're now playing more PUBG, and you should change the twitch name I think, it's different with your GW2 name.

and of course frosty is pretty well known ranger, but I keep mistaken him as frostball? it's 2 different guys am I right?

@lightningz.1465 said:Yeah i > @Shadelang.3012 said:

(after all this time...people still forget I exist...im not saying im the best...but kitten it hurts when people forget im even near the level)

hahaha, I watch your stream also and no doubt your skill is high level, but too bad you're now playing more PUBG, and you should change the twitch name I think, it's different with your GW2 name.

and of course frosty is pretty well known ranger, but I keep mistaken him as frostball? it's 2 different guys am I right?

Unfortunately shadelang is unavailable. So im stuck with twitch.tv/ulairine (shameless plug is shameless) for now. heres hoping I can change it in the future haha. As far as gw2 goes. Now that the pvp season is back on im gonna be streaming that alot more. Every ranked game I play will be streamed is the hope.

Hah, that seems to be a common occurence. And we even play on the same team :smile:

Sadly I do not stream as regularly as I would like and I have a few youtube videos that might be of interest:)

I am however, as I think most of the established theorycrafters on this forum, very readily available for discussion or practice and the like. On the forum or in game :)

@jcbroe.4329 said:

@Shadelang.3012 said:(after all this time...people still forget I exist...im not saying im the best...but kitten it hurts when people forget im even near the level)

Some people I think just legit don't realize or recognize us by our account names.

Also the removal of signatures, while having insignificant impact I'm sure, is still annoying. I used mine to advertise my YouTube and Twitch with PvP qualifiers.

But oh well I guess.

General;Nobody here has mentioned Frosty either, and I think out of all of his his profile is/should be the highest from being in the most amount of UGOs.

I stopped streaming myself. Resorted to just Wvw YouTube videos. Spent most of the last few months WvWing with my friends in the greatest guild I've ever been in, no time to PvP lol.

Aye! the loss of signatures kinda hurts. And I really don't want to just do the whole copy paste thing others are doing (though I might depending on if people start to find it annoying or not) >.< hopefully anet will add a signiture thing in the future. But I imagine they got rid of it in part BECAUSE of all the advertising/links etc.

(Also thats AWESOME on the wvw gameplay dude. Im still in BOO and enjoying my time in wvw still. Id probably do more stuff with youtube if I was any better at video editing >.<)

@Pvt Frosty.6973 said:

Hah, that seems to be a common occurence. And we even play on the same team :smile:

Sadly I do not stream as regularly as I would like and I have a few youtube videos that might be of interest:)

I am however, as I think most of the established theorycrafters on this forum, very readily available for discussion or practice and the like. On the forum or in game :)

I was surprised to see my name mentioned in this thread. Most people don't know who I am since I never really played in any tournaments back when esl was still a thing. However, after doing some in houses with the "pro players," they started to recognize me a lot more which is nice =D

Asides from that, yeah. I'd be more than willing to help anyone who needs it. @OP Just pm me in game if you need help with anything. My ign is S H A D O W F A L L

Also, Frosty, are you on NA?

@Shadelang.3012 said:

@jcbroe.4329 said:

But oh well I guess.

Aye! the loss of signatures kinda hurts. And I really don't want to just do the whole copy paste thing others are doing (though I might depending on if people start to find it annoying or not) >.< hopefully anet will add a signiture thing in the future. But I imagine they got rid of it in part BECAUSE of all the advertising/links etc.

(Also thats AWESOME on the wvw gameplay dude. Im still in BOO and enjoying my time in wvw still. Id probably do more stuff with youtube if I was any better at video editing >.<)

It's because signatures currently block your ability to edit posts... it's a fix in progress.

@shadowpass.4236 said:

I was surprised to see my name mentioned in this thread. Most people don't know who I am since I never really played in any tournaments back when esl was still a thing. However, after doing some in houses with the "pro players," they started to recognize me a lot more which is nice =D

Asides from that, yeah. I'd be more than willing to help anyone who needs it. @OP Just pm me in game if you need help with anything. My ign is S H A D O W F A L L

I am not, why do you ask?

@Pvt Frosty.6973 said:

@shadowpass.4236 said:

I am not, why do you ask?

I wanted to duel you if you were

Hey! Always happy to see my name on these lists. Unfortunately, I'm not streaming or even playing and can't for some time. When I make it back I intend to make my way back to the top though.

I feel like I knew every NA ranger back when I was playing. It's been so long some of the names are starting to blurr as I associated names with players and their play styles but I think I still have them straight... mostly. These guys commenting above ^ definitely know what they're doing. Even if they didn't, its always good to encounter a different perspective, it only helps theorycrafting or to learn and adopt different burst/rotation combos.

A lot of players (I know I was this way) have played for so long we have a ton of muscle memory built up. It makes us good at our class, but is also makes it hard to stumble across a different combos. I have learned so much from random ranger encouters and duels and when I played I like to think I was one of the best. Yet I know when I get back, I'll have a lot to learn again before getting back to the top.

@Eurantien.4632 said:Hey! Always happy to see my name on these lists. Unfortunately, I'm not streaming or even playing and can't for some time. When I make it back I intend to make my way back to the top though.

I feel like I knew every NA ranger back when I was playing. It's been so long some of the names are starting to blurr as I associated names with players and their play styles but I think I still have them straight... mostly. These guys commenting above ^ definitely know what they're doing. Even if they didn't, its always good to encounter a different perspective, it only helps theorycrafting or to learn and adopt different burst/rotation combos.

A lot of players (I know I was this way) have played for so long we have a ton of muscle memory built up. It makes us good at our class, but is also makes it hard to stumble across a different combos. I have learned so much from random ranger encouters and duels and when I played I like to think I was one of the best. Yet I know when I get back, I'll have a lot to learn again before getting back to the top.

Well at least everyone remembers you, but there are many new faces that forsure. By time your back Euro they will have released next xpac, cya then.

From the videos I've seen you were one of the first to pop to mind. Lot's of awesome rangers on these forums and just as many egos. :astonished:

Archived