To kill a god, wandered out of mission zone

Astewart.8415

So I was chasing something that flew away after defeating Baltahazar, and I accidentally jumped out of the zone down a staircase. The game booted me back to Vabbi.

I am trying to get back to the mission now, and have to pass through some bazaar with constant lightning strikes. What do I do to finish the mission?

I am beyond angry at this point. I cannot believe I just went through that entire battle only to be booted out.

I am so disappointed and upset by this.

There is absolutely no reason to have this mechanic in the game. With mounts, you can do a single jump facing the wrong way and get kicked from your story instance. This was midnight last night, I decided to stick the mission out and got to the end, and this is what happens?

Nah... I think I'm going to put GW2 on hiatus and play something else for a while -_- Clockwork City for ESO perhaps.

@Astewart.8415 said:I am so disappointed and upset by this.

There is absolutely no reason to have this mechanic in the game.

Well, there absolutely is a reason to have the mechanic. The reason they have this mechanic in game is because the boundaries exist within a story instance. The story instances are often a sliver of a larger map -- in your case, Vabbi. If they didn't have a mechanic to keep you in the instance then you could theoretically run all over the map and get outside of the scripted area. Are there better options? Sure, go back to having "timers" before getting ported out, or maybe invisible walls. Anways, there is a reason for it.

Did you finish the quest?

Archived