Perfectly balanced game mode

soulknight.9620

Well back when POF launched i though the balance cant get worse because well you know fresh expac etc. But the balance team have outdone themself. The current balance is FAR worse then it was. Every game there is a scourge and a few mesmers that spam condies like mad. Mesmers are overtuned, you cant hit them, you cant survive their burst, you cant do anything. Why arenanet balance team hadnt learned from their mistakes? It is a bad idea to give any class a skill that makes it invulnerable to damage AND it can dish out insane dmg while doing it. Condi thieves had the same issue - dodge with attack mechanics. Now this.I really liked pre patch meta better tbh. And no i am not a SB or necro player. I main ele.Now we have to wait for 2 months to get a fix for mesmer problem. Plz arenanet, you have to find a way to deliver hotfixes even mid season if you actually want spvp game mode to be like "competitive".
Btw nice job PVP team. The new runes and amulets are great.

Sinserely yours,Mesmer fooder

@"Vieux P.1238" said:WoW, if you get owned by mesmers, you need to learn some skills. Mesmers are the easiest class to kill out of all classes. Even vs pros.

easiest class to kill is if not revenant then just DH which is fully glass cannon and if he dont "1shot" you with 3 different traps at same place then you will rekt him that fast as stuned thief without ccbreak - so just moment, single combo even not full

@Vieux P.1238 said:WoW, if you get owned by mesmers, you need to learn some skills. Mesmers are the easiest class to kill out of all classes. Even vs pros.

Im not a pro player but im constantly placed in gold 2-3. So i am suppose to be playing vs players that have simillar skill level. I hadnt won a single fight against mesmer since patch came out. If you have a viable strategy to deal with mesmers please let me know. Otherwise i consider you statement false.

You can't kill a good mirage just like you can't kill a good thief. They are either in blurred frenzy / dodging / stealthed or you're dazed, blinded, hard CC'ed. And if you happen to land a CC, they instantly blink far away.

A dead mirage is a mirage that was tired of living.

I don't know how you play Ele but Mirage is one of the easiest classes to deal with on Ele... You got access to enough AoE to keep clones dead (which means no shattering) and should rightfully make them rotate or die. You should have more than enough condi cleanses to deal with the condi bomb too.

I play staff ele and no troubles here. Rain down AoE, stand inside my static fields, stand on the other side of my Earth lines and use the cc available, they are dumb clones that run strait at you and will miss if you dodge into them instead of away from them. If you go Lightning rod traits while doing this, your cc will accidentally kill the clones.(same with scourge too, being ranged staff, they don't pose any threat what so ever)

I expected from Anet to learn from past mistakes. I had hopes when they announced PoF and also few weeks after PoF release. After the last balance patch, I realized that they did not learn at all. And now, they don't even communicate with us about balance, which I find the saddest. It almost feels like there is something bad happening inside.

Archived