Living Story Item Disappeared from inventory

I'm sorry i don't remember the name of the item (since it disappeared). Its the thing that summons a Sunspear to aid you for 2 minutes, with a 30-minute cooldown. I used the item once, last night, during the fight at the end of the champion's dawn mission (in the cave). Log in today and its gone. I know I didn't sell/salvage/destroy it, it was in an invisible bag to prevent that.

@"Dara Potocska.8196" said:Hey friends! You can purchase these for 25 Kralkatite each from the vendor "Quartermaster Zineb [Merchant]". Without too many spoilers - you can find them in a location you are sent to during chapter 2 of the episode.

Just would like to report, when you summon your mount, you instantly lose control of the minion. And you can no longer get it back after that.

@SwampMoose.8932 said:...ok, now I'm confused. I may have missed the flavor text saying it was one-use, but I know it says there's a 30-minute cooldown. Why do they put a cool-down on a one-use item?

I think the cool down applies if you own more that one, there fore only allowing you to use one every 30 minutes...not exactly what the items says but that's probably how it works.

Archived