not a single hotfix for scourge ?

jihm.2315

@Rufo.3716 said:Not every necro you see is scourge. This just sounds like another complainer not realizing they have a learn to play issue.

@Rufo.3716 said:Why is everybody complaining about scourge when mirage puts more condis quicker than a scourge can even dream of. 25 stacks of confusion plus a few others in less than 1 sec.

@Rufo.3716 said [to @Chaith.8256]:Funny how the only people I see complaining about Scourge are bad players. Maybe it's because the good players know their weakness and know how to kill them. Everybody complains about Scourge wh…

@Rufo.3716 said:At this point scourge is unplayable. There never was a support element that was of any use on scourge to begin with. Bug fix or not overall you killed the dps 25-30% without giving anything. If this is supposed to be a support build, then where …

Ooo... Quaggan doesn't know what to say...

@Morwath.9817 said:

@Rufo.3716 said:Not every necro you see is scourge. This just sounds like another complainer not realizing they have a learn to play issue.

@Rufo.3716 said:Why is everybody complaining about scourge when mirage puts more condis quicker than a scourge can even dream of. 25 stacks of confusion plus a few others in less than 1 sec.

@Rufo.3716 said [to @Chaith.8256]:Funny how the only people I see complaining about Scourge are bad players. Maybe it's because the good players know their weakness and know how to kill them. Everybody complains about Scourge wh…

@Rufo.3716 said:At this point scourge is unplayable. There never was a support element that was of any use on scourge to begin with. Bug fix or not overall you killed the dps 25-30% without giving anything. If this is supposed to be a support build, then where …

Seriously, you felt the need to look up everything and every thread I post on and then can't say anything but some silly comment. Could you troll any harder?

@Rufo.3716 said:

@Morwath.9817 said:

Seriously, you felt the need to look up everything and every thread I post on and then can't say anything but some silly comment. Could you troll any harder?

Quaggan isn't trolling and checking someone nonsense history isn't hard.

@Rufo.3716 said:

@Morwath.9817 said:

What Morwath was trying to point out is that you are not objective and have zero credibility. Whenever I see someone with a specific elite avatar frantically defending that elite, even with the existence of substantial data that that such elite is broken, I know that whatever yous say is nothing more than trolling.

@jihm.2315 said:personally i really dont care about the game being perfectly balanced but this is crazy they leave the game so broken?its getting shameful.

Play fresh air ele or rifle /pp thief , shoot scourges all day.What i do now is ,if i see 2 warrs + mesmer or druid i hop on my scourge. If i see majority of other classes like 2 necros and guardian i jump on fresh air. In eighter situation, i bring loads of killability

• 1 month later...

@"santso.9201" said:Yeah the shade targeting bug needs to be fixed, its so nice when all i see is "obstructed" even if there is nothing between me and my target. Its even worse in wvw tho.

Is it not the same for all ground-targeting abilities in the game? I don't see how this is exclusive to sand shades.

Archived