Bench of the Final Judge (possible spoiler?)

Malediktus.9250

I just found a video of the Bench of the Final judge via Reddit:

It seems to work the same way as a mount (the dismount skill appears), but it is activated by an item instead. Anyone else feels like this should be a hidden mount to not waste another precious shared inventory slot? Anet has the tech to have a hidden mount (griffon is proof), so why is this not?Bonus points if it had at least one dye channel, so not everyone has the exact same looking throne in a few months from now.

Its a tonic that transforms you that's all, don't know why they gave it a dismount option.Its a good item to use when you go afk in the middle of LA, but I don't think it should be added to the mount list when you cant even move when you are transformed and no dye channels either.Its just a prestige "tonic" and it should be treated like one.

@"Ze Dos Cavalos.6132" said:Its a tonic that transforms you that's all, don't know why they gave it a dismount option.Its a good item to use when you go afk in the middle of LA, but I don't think it should be added to the mount list when you cant even move when you are transformed and no dye channels either.Its just a prestige "tonic" and it should be treated like one.

It is not a tonic. It gives you a seperate health bar, just like mounts and uses the same key to dismount just as mounts. So it literally is a mount with zero movement speed.

@Cynn.1659 said:They should give it 50 ap, because you know, it''s unfair having such prestigious item in the game and not have ap rewarded for it.Well I would be ok with that. I have 997 LI, so not new to raiding and will eventually get this also. So think before you make suggestions.

Well if the bench never drops, one day you can buy it for 2000 crystals (wing 5 currency) and 100gold.Knowing my luck I will never get that bench drop because I been doing raid full clear every week since it was released and never got xera portal or Matthias staff drop lol.

Just make a ap collection to get all the special loot from raids (ghostly infusion, Matthias staff, xera portal, maybe mini eye of janthir since it costs 1k shards, deimos gloves and the bench of the final judge).I'm sure some people will be happy and I will have a reason to use the raid shards to buy those items I never get lol

Archived