Is GW2 PVE better off without PVP and WVW

maddoctor.2738

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@"RodOfDeath.5247" said:Yes, it probably would be better off. More focus on PvE content would only enhance the game for me

Typical selfish pvers lol

imagine if dragons could invade any map in pve and guild that owns a WvW keep that allows to have some heavy siege vehicle or ship could deploy it on pve,

How could that would be...

Unless that dragon is invulnerable, pure PvE would rejoice. "Yay, more rewards! Nomnomnom."

@Kyon.9735 said:

@"RodOfDeath.5247" said:Yes, it probably would be better off. More focus on PvE content would only enhance the game for me

Typical selfish pvers lol

imagine if dragons could invade any map in pve and guild that owns a WvW keep that allows to have some heavy siege vehicle or ship could deploy it on pve,

How could that would be...

Unless that dragon is invulnerable, pure PvE would rejoice. "Yay, more rewards! Nomnomnom."

That sounds like a hybrid of silverwaste and dragon stand. And of course PvP need to be disabled.

WvW is the main reason I bought the game. Was so excited for a modern version of DAoC. I talked a bunch of my guildmates from DAoC / WarHammer to come too. But the promised land was a mirage and a sham.

Unfortunately, ANET's version of RvR is a horribly designed mess. Most of my guildies gave up on it within 6 months of release and bailed this junk. Never to come back again.

But as bad as ANET's version of RvR is, there really isn't much else to choose from atm. So I play once and a while, waiting for better things.

Archived