Astralarium Merchant

Robwinter.3524

@mercury ranique.2170 said:The wiki is saying that you need to complete the renown heart in order for the heart NPC to let you go through.I do think this needs some confirmation. You might also need to have done the story to that point. (which is the first bit when you enter the island)

For reference, the heart only ever needs doing once. Even after it resets, as long as it completed a previous day, you will be granted access.

The heart is northwest of the main Astralarium building; the vendor stands at the barred gate and you talk to the vendor to be allowed through (once you have done that heart at least once). I believe you can get into the inner sanctum by reading the correct book even if you have not done the story to that point, but cannot be sure. I did the story on my first alt in the map, so he can always enter now, and my second alt in the map was also able to read the book to get teleported through -- she has not yet done that part of the story, but could be riding on my first alt's coattails.

Archived