The Next Balance Update — Guild Wars 2 Forums

The Next Balance Update

Knowing that the PvP season will begin on next week : I guess that the Balance team will take the time to work on it and relase the next updated in March, before season 11, right ?

Comments

• I was thinking they planed to have 4 major balance patches a year? I'm praying they have a minor balance patch shortly after each major so that they can adjust anything that they might have missed or went too far with.

#nornmodeisbestmode

• Arkantos.7460Arkantos.7460 Member ✭✭✭

yea 4x times tooltip updates and more rev nerfs .....

• Rufo.3716Rufo.3716 Member ✭✭✭

Buff firebrand, scourge, and mirage. Give Holosmith more burst potential. Oh and don't forget to nerf rev, ele. Need to fix ranger pets too, they don't do enough damage or have enough CC abilities.

• ArmageddonAsh.6430ArmageddonAsh.6430 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Rufo.3716 said:
    Buff firebrand, scourge, and mirage. Give Holosmith more burst potential. Oh and don't forget to nerf rev, ele. Need to fix ranger pets too, they don't do enough damage or have enough CC abilities.

Pretty much this. One thing is for SURE. Get ready to try and figure out what are actual changes and what are bugs that they have introduced. I always love the "is this intended" game trying to figure out if a change is bugged or they were lazy and didnt mention it in the balance patch notes lol

• Svarty.8019Svarty.8019 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 11, 2018

Work out all the obvious fixes and then discount them. One frustration for players is that balance "fixes" are always around-the-houses nonsense that have nothing to do with the actual problem. I believe a LOT of development resources could be saved if problems were instead addressed directly.

Necro. Never knowingly blasting combo fields since 2012.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.