Past your prime cosmetic options

We want our characters to be beautiful, perfectly in shape (of every in shape shape) and mostly young..... or do we?

Maybe a few npcs can fall into the truly ugly or fat/out of shape category, but mostly I feel like in Tyria the rest may have already performed Carousel/Renewal like in Logan's Run, for those that have seen that movie.A while, while, while, long-while back on the old forums I asked about chunky/pot belly and out of shape bodies. It is clear to me now that with all the varieties or armors that fitting them to even a single new body would be quite the undertaking.

But how about these ideas?

• balding hairdos, widows peaks, witch hair (crazy little pieces of straw or trinkets, wildly flowing, maybe a birds nest), hair with a white streak regardless of hair color.

• Also a few honker sized noses, caveman/cavewoman eyebrow meat.

• For the plant people some wilting hair, dehydrated faces. or fall leaf hair

• The norn are already hideous so maybe actually give the men some studly faces and the women some pleasing faces...lol..joke

• The charr should have some missing teeth, scar or patched eye(do they have that?), some burnt fur options.

• Give Asurans some crazy beard option. Look up yoda beard, and take that direction.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

• Also a few honker sized noses, caveman/cavewoman eyebrow meat.You have NOT seen many Norn and human faces, have you? I mean seriously.

Also, the issue would still be the voices.Imagine having a male human character thing, looking like he's that old man guy thing from The Witcher (I never played the games, hush.) and having the voice of a jock like he does in this game.

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:I've been a bit disappointed in the nose shape controls. I'd like to be able to give a character a nice hook nose, but the 'bridge height' control does not seem to support any kind of adequate bump.

Also, among body type controls, bad posture should be an option. Everyone walks around straight as an arrow.

Yeah I want a better nose slider... more like a better face slider. I should be able to take ANY of the faces and make them look like another face with a different texture.If I like human face 1 look but like the lipstick/pattern on face 9 or something, I should be able to replicate what I could with face 1 if I edited it with face 9.

As for posture, I think human females already have bad posture.Asurans I know don't.

Archived