2-week pass conversion (QoL)

Neural.1824

I don't recall exactly how I obtained the 2-week Royal Pass that I have, but it is not really useful to me since I already have the permanent pass. It's easy enough to delete it, but it would be nice if there was a way to convert it, so I could try out one of the other areas, like the Lava Lounge, and so on.

@Neural.1824 said:I don't recall exactly how I obtained the 2-week Royal Pass that I have, but it is not really useful to me since I already have the permanent pass. It's easy enough to delete it, but it would be nice if there was a way to convert it, so I could try out one of the other areas, like the Lava Lounge, and so on.

2-week passes have occasionally been offered for free or drop from other sources (BL chest once or twice, if I recall correctly). They've never offered a way for people to trade them in.

That said, I've always thought that ANet should offer them for free as a way of advertising the VIP zones, right before they offer them again (or for the first time) in the Gem Shop.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Neural.1824 said:I don't recall exactly how I obtained the 2-week Royal Pass that I have, but it is not really useful to me since I already have the permanent pass. It's easy enough to delete it, but it would be nice if there was a way to convert it, so I could try out one of the other areas, like the Lava Lounge, and so on.

2-week passes have occasionally been offered for free or drop from other sources (BL chest once or twice, if I recall correctly). They've never offered a way for people to trade them in.

That said, I've always thought that ANet should offer them for free as a way of advertising the VIP zones, right before they offer them again (or for the first time) in the Gem Shop.

That explains where I obtained the one I have, and yes, I think as a marketing tool it would be worth it. I'd just like to be able to visit an NPC and trade the one I don't need for one I'd like to try out. Though this is potentially a situation that doesn't happen often enough to justify the change.

Archived