Guild vs Guild Game Mode? World vs World vs World?

Thinking about it. It should be scaled like PvE stuff.

Someone in a one person guild being able to take on 50 people from one squad and their stats are buffed for a 50 on 1 fight.That would make for some awesome videos.The one person would get Legendary status.Same for if someone is against let's say 25 vs 50. The 25 get a Veteran status or something.10 against 50 would get Elite statue maybe.5 against 50 are Champions.

We need a GvG game mode.

It could be a new PvP mode for 8 vs 8 with new maps and everything.

This is what we need, and should have already.

Guildwars 2 needs a Guild vs Guild ranking system. It's in the name of the game, why don't we have it?

WvW is more of a Free For All Game mode with 3 different severs at a time competing for the top spot that week.

@Xillllix.3485 said:This dev team hates GvG for some reason. They had the opportunity to do something amazing and couldn't see it.

Indeed, sad but true. Also didn't ANet dismantled the Guild team? Just like they did with the dungeon team. ANet hates Guild stuff, yet we're in a game called Guild Wars. Make no sense, :lol:I wish we had the same GvG system aswell Alliance battle as we did back in GW1, so much fun.

any one thinks anet is going to do Guild vs Guild is really out of their kitten minds !!! anet killed the guild teams as well as the pvp and wvw. teams too!!!

thing is no one will ever get it and nor will it ever happen in this game. and to think they did call it guild wars2 after guild wars . well very easy to understand why so many people have moved on to more newer games and only come back from time to time at best.

I'm sure that it has been said several times that the name of the game refers to The Guild Wars.To the topic, in my opionen for a competetive GvG mode, they first would have to either change the guild system back to one guild only, or need a system where the player need to choose one of his/her guilds (which shouldn't be able to be changed for a set amount of time) to participate in GvG.

@"Ronan.9518" said:I'm sure that it has been said several times that the name of the game refers to The Guild Wars.To the topic, in my opionen for a competetive GvG mode, they first would have to either change the guild system back to one guild only, or need a system where the player need to choose one of his/her guilds (which shouldn't be able to be changed for a set amount of time) to participate in GvG.

yeah but the honest truth thing is here if they did it today it would break so much more badly . think that is another reason why they took away the guild team back in the day ,

Archived