HOME INSTANCE NODES?

Hannabil.9145

Cloth and Leather racks give 3 items per harvest, with 1 harvest/day.Black Lion Garden gives 2 items/harvest with 1 harvest/day/plant (up to 4 plants per garden).King Size Candy Corn node gives 6 swings/day.Brandstone, Bloodstone Crystal, Jade Fragment, Petrified Stump, and Fire Orchid all give their special items (Kralkatorrie, Blood Rubies, etc.) 1/swing, 3 swings/day.Orrian Oysters give 9 Orrian Pearls/harvest. 1 harvest/day.Winterberry bush gives 5 Winterberries/harvest. 1 harvest/day.Watchwork Sprocket Generator gives watchwork sprockets with a chance for Blade Shards (usually 1/harvest) per swing. 3 swings/day.Aurillium node gives the currency , small variation every day.

All other nodes work the same as their open world counterparts.

I own all nodes in the game right now and have saved up for the S4E2 node to get that on its release, so feel free to ask me any questions you have on it.

@Hannabil.9145 said:Hi again. Iv noticed There are 13 nodes i can get for my home instance. they would be about 3000 gold to get them all. give are take 2000. anyone know how much these make per swack.

It sounds like you are thinking about making profit with nodes. Forget about it, these nodes are just collection items for players who like to decorate their home instance. There is basically no breaking even with any of them, since you could just port to any zone and farm nodes if you wanted to. For example, you can port to Brisbane Wildlands, jump down to the iron node and get 9 ores within 20 seconds. How does an iron node in your home instance that gives you 3 per day compare to that?

The only reasonable node I can think of is the one that gives 3 Blood Rubies per day, because you cannot simply port to Bloodstone Fen and get guaranteed 3 rubies within 20 or 30 seconds.

In short: You'll never get a monetary return on your investment for home instance nodes, but do it if you enjoy decorating your home.

@Ameepa.6793 said:One important thing to know about the nodes is that they are never going to pay themselves back. They are just something to collect and complete for people who like that kind of thing.

The ones you can get from achievements and laurels will pay themselves back. I do suggest that people get those if they plan on hitting them frequently.

The ones out of black lion chests/gem store will not. Those I only suggest for collectors.

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:

@Ameepa.6793 said:One important thing to know about the nodes is that they are never going to pay themselves back. They are just something to collect and complete for people who like that kind of thing.

The ones you can get from achievements and laurels will pay themselves back. I do suggest that people get those if they plan on hitting them frequently.

The ones out of black lion chests/gem store will not. Those I only suggest for collectors.

OP was talking exactly about bl chest/gem store ones.

As said, using nodes for profit is not going to happen. e.g. the orichalcum node cost 104g. It yields 3 ores per day. This gives a profit off 297c per day. This means you need to harvest it for 3670 days in a row, so a little over 10 years. This is one of the more profitable ones. Others will take a lot longer.

The reasons people get them is for decoration and to be liked by friends (you can bring friends to your home instance)

Archived