Uzolan's mechanical orchrestra

Prisms.6012

Lousy RNG. I think I had to do 30 adventures to get the one item that drops from the adventure chests. I finally gave up on it and it dropped a week later from doing an adventure that was one of the dailies. Now I'm running the Caudecus Manor reward track in WvW for the seals of beetletun to buy the Gift of the Nobleman (or Noble, whatever it is) to craft the Gift of Music.

I did it not so long ago. Some items of the collection can be gathered within a few minutes, while others seem to take ages. The RNG for the chests is meh at best. I had to farm a few days for a certain item from a chest and hours for a certain drop from a mob. Keep trying and do not try to get all items in one day. Split it over a few days, and do some daily tours which include the hard-dropping items. Sooner or later, they drop.

@Randulf.7614 said:The rng on that collection can be unkindThe rng on that collection can be unkind(fixed that for you ;) )

Indeed: RNG is not your friend.

Everyone always has a nemesis among the RNG collection drops. In the three cases it took me 'forever' to see the drop, I had many friends/guildies who got the same item on their first or second eligible drop. The bad news is that there's no guarantee that the umpteenth try will result in a drop; the good news is you only need a single success.

Archived