What stats do you get from the new ascended rings?

@Menadena.7482 said:Of course this comes out as I am almost done with my task to outfit all of my characters on my main account with ascended trinkets. :) Oh well, now I can prioritize winterberries to the remaining breathers I need rather than accessories.

I did that too, I farmed for ages and got ascended aquabreathers for everyone.

Recently I realised I still haven't put a Rune in any of them. :)

@Pifil.5193 said:

@Menadena.7482 said:Of course this comes out as I am almost done with my task to outfit all of my characters on my main account with ascended trinkets. :) Oh well, now I can prioritize winterberries to the remaining breathers I need rather than accessories.

I did that too, I farmed for ages and got ascended aquabreathers for everyone.

Recently I realised I still haven't put a Rune in any of them. :)

If I remember right I need 3 breathers, 3 rings, and 7 (or is it 6) accessories. The rings are easy, with nothing but home instance farming I will be able to get those in just over 3 months. I actually have one extra backpack because I forgot I would get one from getting the others in siren's landing so that will go to the next time I roll a character. I am starting to add infusions to them but it is still on my todo list (all of this is on a spreadsheet) to go back and add runes to the breathers as I need to redo my list of what runes they should have first.

Archived