A Positive Note

Kreejaffa.3682

Thank you to all the devs and teams that worked hard on PoF. Yeah, I have had a couple of disconnects, but that is the nature of the beast when playing on release day. It happens.

I just wanted you guys to know not everyone who is playing has negative things to say. I am enjoying myself thus far, and am really looking forward to delving into the story you guys have given us.

So again, thank you for all your hard work. At least one person here is happy with the product you have given us, and is looking forward to all it has to offer.

Chirping in with positive as well. I haven't had this much fun on a game in... maybe ever. I love this expansion so far, thank goodness, cause really, HoT I couldn't wait to get out of. I'm into fun aspects of games, not getting the best gear or soloing the hardest bosses. exploring, map completions, and now.. Mounts that have me grinning like the village idiot as I steer my seemingly drunk raptor, wobbling all over like a spaz.. Thank you soooo much for all this! Seriously!

Positive vibes for:

The art: top notch as alwaysThe Raptor: most realistic mount handling I've seen in MMO'sThe enemies in Crystal Oasis, as I've not yet been further: decent challenge, especially in numbers, without being over the topListening about the UNID'd gear: a system that works for both sides of the discussion, many thanksRaptor-eats-fireflies heart: off beat, funThe look of Elite Spec Skills: renegade and scourge skills look good (not done others yet)

So, thanks, and I hope you guys get a break soon!

I am absolutely enjoying the expansion! It's gorgeous! I love my raptor mount (he really is my in-game pet now). The game music is great; I love the remade music from GW1 - brings back lots of good memories.

You guys have outdone yourselves and should be very proud. Know that I am in-game exploring every nook and cranny of the desert, and enjoying the journey.

Keep up the excellent work!

:)

City of Amnoon is one of the most gorgeous cities I have played in any MMO. The whole early part in just reminds me of early GW: Nightfall. Mounts are fun, exploring is fun - I've spent the entire evening just wandering the city listening to NPC's and doing events. Haven't done that since the game launched!

Archived