Hybrid Warrior?

InsaneQR.7412

I play every class and i got a fable for grieving builds.I wanted to know if someone has tested a signet spam hybrid build with warrior, berserker specifically.Atm i run Axe/Torch & Sword/Axe but i dont have the right gear yet.So how does it perform? I just want a rough benchmark to orient for soloing champs and Openworld shinnanigans.

Pretty much anything is effective in open world. I wouldn't really worry about a DPS benchmark for things like that but rather things that will make you effective in the long run, such as mobility (less important now with mounts) and sustain.

You could run multiple different gear setups to be more or less tanky, or you could take something like the defense traitline for Adrenal health. As a rough generalization, strong solo open world builds are often pretty similar to PvP builds because they are fairly balanced in terms of offense/defense.

You could make a grieving build work for open world tho.

@ButterPeanut.9746 said:Pretty much anything is effective in open world. I wouldn't really worry about a DPS benchmark for things like that but rather things that will make you effective in the long run, such as mobility (less important now with mounts) and sustain.

You could run multiple different gear setups to be more or less tanky, or you could take something like the defense traitline for Adrenal health. As a rough generalization, strong solo open world builds are often pretty similar to PvP builds because they are fairly balanced in terms of offense/defense.

You could make a grieving build work for open world tho.

I am planning too do so.For some midtier fractals it would be nice how they would perform though dmg wise before i go full on grieving or viper.

Axe/Torch/Longbow King Of Fires is probably the best Hybrid build. Sword doesn't pack as much of a power punch compared to axe.

Decapitate is both a Leap Finisher and a Berserker skill, so using it in a fire field will automatically detonate the fire aura putting down 3 stacks of burning on 5 targets around you. Torch and Longbow grant more than enough fire field up time, and Longbow actually does ok power damage up close. You also can stack might pretty easily since you'll be on Discipline swapping weapons every 5 seconds, decapitate granting 5 on hit, and blasting fire fields with longbow 3. Remember to Axe 2 and 3 in fire fields as they are both combo finishers as well (whirl and 100% projectile). Axe 2 also grants fury for your following burst skill.

Discipline is required, as is berserker, but you have a free line for whatever you want. Arms for more condition damage (and vulnerability), Defense for sustain, Tactics for Powerful Synergy and Longbow trait. I guess you could use Strength too, you generate a lot of might with all the fire fields, which gets boosted by the strength line.

@Red Haired Savage.5430 said:

@RedShark.9548 said:axe 5 in a firefield, all those firebolts and cleave dmg

It's always nice seeing all those combo fields going off but in practice the firebolts are too random to get decent DPS out of it, unless you're surrounded by foes.

what if its a big enemy and you stand inside him tho, also doesnt crits apply bleed with some trait ?+sigil

@RedShark.9548 said:

@RedShark.9548 said:axe 5 in a firefield, all those firebolts and cleave dmg

It's always nice seeing all those combo fields going off but in practice the firebolts are too random to get decent DPS out of it, unless you're surrounded by foes.

what if its a big enemy and you stand inside him tho, also doesnt crits apply bleed with some trait ?+sigil

I'd assume it would hit on a large hit box.

Archived