Bring back the Thief!

Lociaz.4027

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

ThiefSkillsDagger Autoattack chain: Reduced damages by 15% overall in PvP and WvWSword Autoattack chain: Reduced damages by 14% overall in PvP and WvWRoll for Initiative: Increased the cooldown from 35 seconds to 40 seconds in PvP and WvWCloak and Dagger: Reduced the initiative cost from 6 to 5 in PvP and WvWSignet of Shadows: Reduced the cooldown from 30 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvWAssassin's Signet: Reduced the cooldown from 30 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvWSmoke Screen: Reduced the cooldown from 30 seconds to 25 seconds in PvP and WvWDagger Storm: Reduced the cooldown from 90 seconds to 60 seconds in PvP and WvWHide in Shadows: Increased the base healing by 15% in PvP and WvWSkelk Venom: Increased the venom heal per hit by 25% in PvP and WvWLarcenous Strike: Reduced damage by 15% in PvP and WvWTraitsPulmonary Impact: Reduced damage by 29% in PvP and WvWUpper Hand: Increased the cooldown from 3 seconds to 5 seconds in PvP and WvW <--- Pvp onlyPanic Strike: Increased the cooldown from 20 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP and WvW. The WvW version of this trait will now use the PvP immobilize duration of 1.5 secondsInstant Reflexes: Increased the cooldown from 40 seconds to 90 seconds in PvP onlyPain response: Increased the cooldown from 16 seconds to 40 seconds in PvP onlyHard to Catch: Increased the cooldown from 45 seconds to 90 seconds in PvP onlySwindler's Equilibrium: Increased the cooldown from 20 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP and WvW

The Upper Hand trait, you say that its gonna be from 3 sec to ---> 5sec cooldown.but when i chek the trait in game its 2sec! and its perfect how it is. Dont need to nerf it!Or make the changes for pvp only or the trait will be useless in WvW...https://imgur.com/uSQIwNz

I just want to say that thiefs are really sad about these changes...And by these changes you made us all Thiefs really useless in WvW.

I think they are going to continue this trend while still not fix the path finding for shadow step and other similar abilities where there is a tiny crack you have to jump over which I would like instead of this continuing nerf and buff to make less fustrating that I can't go over to x spot because there is a small gap that it can not cross even though you can just jump it

i find that thief in wvw is in a bad spot for a few resons. from what i have experenced most zergs and groups play with a stupid amount of necros and makes it hard for the thief to do the melee they need to for the damage output. the other issue i am seeing is i find a lot of peps try to gang bang the thief even though we dont have the damage we used to anymore. so in a whole thief is feeling more and more useless with eatch update make a single target king more like a joke now its sad. I do know that if i go deadeye i can attack at rang but that is not how a thief is ment to be played its a melee single target class that should be feared not easy killed.

@Belishine.7493 said:i find that thief in wvw is in a bad spot for a few resons. from what i have experenced most zergs and groups play with a stupid amount of necros and makes it hard for the thief to do the melee they need to for the damage output. the other issue i am seeing is i find a lot of peps try to gang bang the thief even though we dont have the damage we used to anymore. so in a whole thief is feeling more and more useless with eatch update make a single target king more like a joke now its sad. I do know that if i go deadeye i can attack at rang but that is not how a thief is ment to be played its a melee single target class that should be feared not easy killed.

Yeah!I'm most focuing on the Upper Hand Trait! I want it back to 2 sec cooldown not like 5 sec.I'm a Staff Daredevil. so... i dont know what they are thinking.For exampel in WvW is the same amount of enemies like in PvE so 2Sec is perfect for the upperhand.Like a Anet Person in a stream said... Daredevil is a Frontliner in WvW. That is what i am.And I'm full Marauder, not Zerk...But they should put the change to PvP only because there is only 5 enemies and there is no chance there will be all 5 on you.Hope you know what i mean. They are spread out on the cap points...

thief still dominates in wvw roaming.you have an incredible amount of invis/dodges that carry you hard while giving 30k+ hits on DE or massive dmg by backstabs out of invis on melee range (no warning for enemies).

for zerg Play, u can be useful as backlinefarmer. on DE you have enough range for not getting hitted by scourge shades. adjust your build to the meta and use the weapons you get from anet.

Archived