Gather your pistols and 333 to win! [Video] (100% skill)

Panda.3620

My sources says that we have approximated 1month before the next balance patch so gather your pistols, turn the aimbot and spam 3 to victory. This is your chance to get out of whatever division you wish to.

Here I did a video guide to illustrate which skills you should be using:

And here is the top-secret build:en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAqaVnsMBlOhlPBOGDUGjFYCzLNcGaDaJgAQGgPZGNvmA-jZR6gA3PAgqjAAwhAg/EA0UGAA

But the combo goes like this most of the time: F1>33333333333 (Important, even if the target is downed, keep spamming 33333 for a higher crit count)Beware my friend!, whoever says that this build has counters it's a big (very big) lier. After days of carefully conducted research I came as a conclusion that people on plat division doesnt know how to dodge/reflect/evade or use invulnerable/retaliation, and let's be real, nobody can evade forever right? (wink wink) but you can spam 3 endless!

Whoever can beat my crit of 52k first I will be giving this person a present!

O_o try to troll me on ele with this .... your death is imminent XD..... I main ele but i like this one as a change to go rampage ^^.And the build is close to mine. I prefer more versail using shadow arts not deadly arts. It´s some damage loss but huge utility and savety gain. You will kill fast as +1 annyways. My combo is more f1, 1, 333333 so higly challenging :-).

@omgdracula.6345 said:

@omgdracula.6345 said:What rune are you using?

Oh, I forgot to put the runes, I used Scholars.

That is what I figured. I just wasnt sure if it wasnt added or the builder didnt have a rune slot. Thanks!

There is some thieves that are running rune of strenght for might upkeep but the target dies 99% of the time before you run out of might so... 3-3-3-3

@Wolfric.9380 said:O_o try to troll me on ele with this .... your death is imminent XD.....

• stealth,
  • unload,
  • break reveal (elite first ammo charge) and restealth,
  • unload,
  • break reveal (elite second ammo charge) and restealth,
  • unload

If the ele is still alive (e.g. cause you messed up and unloaded into his projectile block)... shadowstep away and come back later

The good one´s run. The tryhard die. This is what i experience in over 90% of my fights when 1:1 ing them and most if they want to pick me in a teamfight or hunt me down when disengaging (depends on CD´s here) .... OK i might looes against a pro in attempt 4-10 if hes not dead after first or second try.... I play Shout based S/F tempest so maybe i am a bad example as i consider me as hardcounter. My whole build emerged to be a power thief counter in WvW. Belive me there is not much chance. I will immidiately preassure while avoiding or reflecting. You need basi venom to stand a chance.

@Wolfric.9380 said:The good one´s run. The tryhard die. This is what i experience in over 90% of my fights when 1:1 ing them and most if they want to pick me in a teamfight or hunt me down when disengaging (depends on CD´s here) .... OK i might looes against a pro in attempt 4-10 if hes not dead after first or second try.... I play Shout based S/F tempest so maybe i am a bad example as i consider me as hardcounter. My whole build emerged to be a power thief counter in WvW. Belive me there is not much chance. I will immidiately preassure while avoiding or reflecting. You need basi venom to stand a chance.Sure thief is about baiting defenses. That's the tiny bit of skill the class requires. But being able to decide when and how you engage is always an advantage. Like you said, the tryhard thieves die. The smart ones have patience and return later.

Shure you need patience here then i will be anoyed ^^. I actually can´t catch a good that notices my capabilites and runs soon enough but it usually worthles to fight me for him. So i a good thief realy wants to kill me maybe he makes it befor the match is over when i gave up getting a coffe ... It´s long ago when i dueld a good thief to learn and see how it is. After he got a grip what i play it were the longest duels ever .... Fighting a bunker druid is shorter ... And yes i lost about 50% after he adapted his build. I like WvW roaming and whe ni started to play i had the problem dying to thiefs ovre and ovre again. Always the same. Attack, stealth / disengage and repeat. I died at average with the fourth attempt ... Nearly raging and jsut saying to me i adapt and learn ... I needed a few month then i did go out to hunt them. Can´s realy catch them but can reliable fight them.... It´s best when i have my friend with me. Thief or druid, he then does the finishing work ^^.

What KrHome said is actually true, I can just kite you until you're dead, against a p/p thief the best you can do is to keep heavy pressure, I don't know if tempest is the best class for that, I can be wrong though, but I would be willing to duel you and post the results here.

@Panda.3620 said:What KrHome said is actually true, I can just kite you until you're dead, against a p/p thief the best you can do is to keep heavy pressure, I don't know if tempest is the best class for that, I can be wrong though, but I would be willing to duel you and post the results here.

Please record the duel!!!! I want to see how this discussion ends =D

@Pato.9320 said:

@Panda.3620 said:What KrHome said is actually true, I can just kite you until you're dead, against a p/p thief the best you can do is to keep heavy pressure, I don't know if tempest is the best class for that, I can be wrong though, but I would be willing to duel you and post the results here.

Sure! if he agrees to.

this is old, p / p is weak, because you can use only the 3 effective, certainly in connection with speed is already quite strong burst over, but can also be easily countered, then the reality comes back, because then you have no initiative more and can do nothing, except minimal car damage, in the worst case you kill yourself.since you need a target, p / p is incapable of being able to camouflage opponents who are difficult to camouflage pets because they are already in the way of the bullets, or in the turmoil your burst hits the wrong one.

you have no evasion on the set, no own camouflage possibility / escape possibility, only a combofeld, where you can get only camouflage over weapon change.with a melee weapon super, unfortunately missing then the agility on the map.

with the rifle can do similar, it has compared to p / p simply the better skills, play it currently test as synonymous with p / p, then missing the meele weapon and especially their tactical use.

oh and your build does too little damage, you can do even more.

@Elyxia.2943 said:this is old, p / p is weak, because you can use only the 3 effective, certainly in connection with speed is already quite strong burst over, but can also be easily countered, then the reality comes back, because then you have no initiative more and can do nothing, except minimal car damage, in the worst case you kill yourself.The vast majority of builds will run out of defenses long before p/p runs out of initiative.

p / p is incapable of being able to camouflage opponents who are difficult to camouflage pets because they are already in the way of the bullets,Some elaboration is required.

Sorry for my bad english, google translated it.

that's just not true!the problem is just that one ignores a p / p thief and that's what makes him so strong ...

he can not do anything with other words, once under pressure, he can change his arms and take the oath or fall over!

Look closely at the video, then you will notice situations that I mean.For that you imagine better opponents, what they can do with you is not funny ...

4 times with cheating, because each end shop costs 5 initiative ... by mark it still manage a 5 times ...

What you can do instantly refleckt, most of them immediately cut their burst out because of speed ... leave the line of sight and laugh at him, dodge, block, invulnerability, or just live a bit lives, a good opponent puts every damn p / p Thief under enormous pressure and does not just fall over.

Beginners can be done wonderfully with p / p, with good focus p / p against some classes an alternative weapon, but unfortunately not more.Whereby also the damage loss by the nerf of the other weapons becomes noticeable.

go on 1vs1 server, look for good player and make a video....

@Panda.3620 said:

Sure! if he agrees to.

You are true that you might kite me to death and i considder myself average but would like to try. I usually kill ranged power classes (Hi to bow druids) or force them to disengage. In PvP it´s often the it´s not worth thing.

I am EU (Vabbi) and i expect me to play a bit Saturday and Sunday. Today i am out. So i would like to see and learn how it is to play a good thief.

Archived