ewp trolls

Mrs Qurly.9372

Just need a map call out build in that tells you who pulled it and a link to that wp it self. Maybe a /team call out but that could get confusing.

"Such and such pulled x way point. Way point is open for x sec."

It will do 2 things call ppl out for torlling AND call ppl out for saving a keep. Both shame and glory.

@"Jski.6180" said:Just need a map call out build in that tells you who pulled it and a link to that wp it self. Maybe a /team call out but that could get confusing."Such and such pulled x way point. Way point is open for x sec."It will do 2 things call ppl out for torlling AND call ppl out for saving a keep. Both shame and glory.The trolls don't care about being called out. I've seen players doing it and then threatening to do it to all other structures if the EBG queue isn't cleared for them.

@Shining One.1635 said:

@"Jski.6180" said:Just need a map call out build in that tells you who pulled it and a link to that wp it self. Maybe a /team call out but that could get confusing."Such and such pulled x way point. Way point is open for x sec."It will do 2 things call ppl out for torlling AND call ppl out for saving a keep. Both shame and glory.The trolls don't care about being called out. I've seen players doing it and then threatening to do it to all other structures if the EBG queue isn't cleared for them.

Not important what the torll wants or dose not want its the players aroned them and more info. is always good info like tagging siege with players names. Its all about community if a person is known then they are removed or pushed out. That why healthy community know each other on some level.

Sounds like a good change to me. No reason to have it only available for use when contested. That's at least somewhat of a hinderance for trolls. Then, if keep is contested only when hit by siege, then - voila, even better. Man, we'd be fired from Anet or quit and go work for Amazon if we forwarded such good ideas to management.

Archived