Necro is a SLUUUUG

Flumek.9043

@Flumek.9043 said:No leapsRS2

Only class with slower dagger animationIt's as fast as a teef dagger except the 0.3s aftercast at the end of auto 3 (1,7s vs. 2.0s for the whole 4-hit sequence) but has higher damage modifiers. So it's the second fastest and the strongest dagger in the game.

No instant castsShouts, Shroud-entering procs, all Scourge F skills. (all AOE)

No self healingCondi Scourge: Curses (Parasitic Contagion), Blood (Vampiric, Vampiric Presence, Transfusion), Scourge (no shroud = heal all the time) AND: tons of barriers to cover the regeneration.

Strong even without any toughness or healing power and broken on some gear in WvW with toughness and/or healing power! Try it! I will hate you for it.

Everything can run away or counterplay.Thieves, Mesmers, GS Warriors, Druids can run away from everything (!) except Thieves.

Core Necro and Scourge counterplay is CC (but only stunlocks like Warrios and rifle Engineers can do).Reaper counterplay is kiting (but due to Reapers strong soft CC, this is not possible for every class or build).

Chose the one which is acceptable for you.

@KrHome.1920 said:

@Flumek.9043 said:Only class with slower dagger animationIt's as fast as a teef dagger except the 0.3s aftercast at the end of auto 3 (1,7s vs. 2.0s for the whole 4-hit sequence) but has higher damage modifiers. So it's the second fastest and the strongest dagger in the game.

No thats not correct, thief dagger (coeff per sec is 1.63) is stronger then our dagger (coeff per sec is 1.37).

Necromancer's "theme" has always been about having a very slow and lumbering feel to it, and having the tools to slow the enemy down to the Necromancer's pace and thrive in that environment. This is why movement skills and instant casts are used more sparingly than they would be for say Thief (though if you actually look through our skills, we have PLENTY of quick casting skills).

@Muchacho.2390 said:

@KrHome.1920 said:It's as fast as a teef dagger except the 0.3s aftercast at the end of auto 3 (1,7s vs. 2.0s for the whole 4-hit sequence) but has higher damage modifiers. So it's the second fastest and the strongest dagger in the game.

No thats not correct, thief dagger (coeff per sec is 1.63) is stronger then our dagger (coeff per sec is 1.37).

Please read what I wrote! I know the numbers. I differentiated between fastest sequence and strongest sequence for a reason.

Necro: 330 + 257 + 440 = 1027 <- higher damage!Thief: 294 + 312 + 403 = 1009

Necro Sequence: 2,04 secondsThief Sequence: 1,68 seconds

Your coeeficient is the result of the mentioned higher aftercast of necro dagger auto3 which results in the sequence being 0,36 seconds longer.

Why did I differentiate?!: Since this is a PvP thread: DPS is irrelevant in PvP. Burst is what counts.

@KrHome.1920 said:

@Muchacho.2390 said:

@KrHome.1920 said:It's as fast as a teef dagger except the 0.3s aftercast at the end of auto 3 (1,7s vs. 2.0s for the whole 4-hit sequence) but has higher damage modifiers. So it's the second fastest and the strongest dagger in the game.

Please read what I wrote! I know the numbers. I differentiated between fastest sequence and strongest sequence for a reason.

Your coeeficient is the result of the mentioned higher aftercast of necro dagger auto3 which results in the sequence being 0,36 seconds longer.

Why did I differentiate?!: Since this is a PvP thread: DPS is irrelevant in PvP. Burst is what counts...

Yeah burst counts in pvp, but calling auto attacking burst... i dont know...

Also the thief probably can already land the first strike of his next chain in the time we finish our chain, so the busrt would still be higher. Not to mention that thiefs dagger also does posion and thiefs have far more damage modifer then we do. In a real scenario thiefs auto will alsways yield higher "burst" then our auto...

Sry but the times we had the strongest dagger auto are over.

VANILLA SHROUD-faster auto, same dps-better mobility #2 , the new "portal" should be return of this shaadowstep. This skill should be the shadowstep with cast time, the utility MUST be instant-a small condi and stability on #4

REAPER SHROUD-leap less clunky, its gets stuck everywhere, the small bonus damage ticks R.Gee mentioned arent worth the bugs

DAGGER MAIN-equal fast auto-a heal that works from cover, be it LOS or AOE or without need for a target hit-shorter immob , but less cast time , CD , and peferably a small mobility skill

DAGGER OFFHAND-real projectile, not a hovering one which cant climb UP only DOWN-small lifeforce and blast

CONSUME CONDITION-anything but BLIND when traited, rather have a "kill myself" debuff than another blind

SPECTRAL WALK-Superspeed , atm you cant move milimeter when focused

UNBLOCKABLE SHOUT-instant, allows mindgames same as warrior unblockable signet, stupid only shout with cast time

LICH FORM-bit of passive defense like rampage. rampage gets 25% dmg 33% movement condi decrease, id take 20/20

WOILA!Everyone can still run away from the slug and you still die 11 out of 10 times against a +1.You just have more fun and control in your fights.

@Muchacho.2390 said:

@KrHome.1920 said:

@Muchacho.2390 said:

Why did I differentiate?!: Since this is a PvP thread: DPS is irrelevant in PvP. Burst is what counts...

Yeah burst counts in pvp, but calling auto attacking burst... i dont know...

Also the thief probably can already land the first strike of his next chain in the time we finish our chain, so the busrt would still be higher. Not to mention that thiefs dagger also does posion and thiefs have far more damage modifer then we do. In a real scenario thiefs auto will alsways yield higher "burst" then our auto...

Sry but the times we had the strongest dagger auto are over.

The base nu8mbers are better. The theif has higher modifiers, which give more overall damage.

EDIT: Ignore this, i was trying to respond to the guy above you.

Archived