Walk a fine line achievement (possible spoilers)

MikeyGrey.2496

During the story step "The Way Forward", is it possible to have the NPC Exalted Sadizi not follow you around? Maybe after the story part is done he can stop moving? Because when I attempted "Walk a Fine Line" achievement, he made it considerably harder to succeed. He starts materializing himself right on top of my position when I go above ground level and that makes it much harder to see yourself or where you should be going next. Picture a giant golden glowy norn standing in your exact location non-stop while you are trying to walk on a rope! I zoomed in all the way to make his body translucent enough to see in front but still didn't make it; it is not easy to predict when he will update his position back to yours.

@Ohoni.6057 said:Lol, I am so glad I did this one before finishing the main story. ;) I kind of agree that they should fix this, but at the same time, it's better than him getting stuck and not being able to complete the mission, and this is probably sort of an "either/or" situation.

I am 100% certain that is does not take a genius to program him to simply stop and remain in the room with the exit mirror once the mission objective has been fulfilled.

Archived