Gee, I can't seem to get used to not having Might from Imagined Burden

Magek.4718

• 1 month later...

@Levetty.1279 said:They increased the damage on a lot of skills and phantasms and gave us better ways of getting Might.

I mean I'm not going to complain if they throw it back on the trait but

You're wrong. I've been running might builds for a while now, and might generation is much worst than before. They nerfed might from the imagined burden, and from Bountiful disillusionment from 5 to 3. They removed Shattered Strength which was might from shatter per Illusion. Yes they gave us some new traits which could cause more damage and more useful utility phants, and things were good for a while. But they gave with one hand and took away much more with the other. They nerfed all phants refreshing by 50% then halved the damage of the utility phants + Phant mage by 50%, and chronophantasm trait damage by 25%.

Anyway back to might. I used to be about to hit 25 might, now I'm lucky if I get 12-14 If I build for it, and that's with rune of strength. So yeah might generation is much less. In PvP I rarely get the best damage stat any more. The damage from power chrono has taken a nose dive.

@Vague Memory.2817 said:

@Levetty.1279 said:They increased the damage on a lot of skills and phantasms and gave us better ways of getting Might.

I mean I'm not going to complain if they throw it back on the trait but

You're wrong. I've been running might builds for a while now, and might generation is much worst than before. They nerfed might from the imagined burden, and from Bountiful disillusionment from 5 to 3. They removed Shattered Strength which was might from shatter per Illusion. Yes they gave us some new traits which could cause more damage and more useful utility phants, and things were good for a while. But they gave with one hand and took away much more with the other. They nerfed all phants refreshing by 50% then halved the damage of the utility phants + Phant mage by 50%, and chronophantasm trait damage by 25%.

Anyway back to might. I used to be about to hit 25 might, now I'm lucky if I get 12-14 If I build for it, and that's with rune of strength. So yeah might generation is much less. In PvP I rarely get the best damage stat any more. The damage from power chrono has taken a nose dive.

So #GiveUsOurMightBack

• 1 month later...

this is my solo build which also shares my gear with fractal/raid power dps, which means it doesn't have any concentration to extend boons on it. See for yourself, i was able to keep up 25 might and a tons of other boons while doing tons of damage, and the rotation isn't even perfect.

And no old Imagined Burden was just straight up garbage.

@"Refia Montes.3205" said:

this is my solo build which also shares my gear with fractal/raid power dps, which means it doesn't have any concentration to extend boons on it. See for yourself, i was able to keep up 25 might and a tons of other boons while doing tons of damage, and the rotation isn't even perfect.

And no old Imagined Burden was just straight up garbage.

This requires understanding mesmer mechanics though, a hard sell for most people.

• 1 month later...

@InsaneQR.7412 said:Yeah might generation isnt that great as it used too, but its only really relwvant in solo play, for PvE this is pretty much neglectable due to high burst and for PvP the same.In a group might can easily be provided by other professions thus its not as big if a deal IMO.

Well sure, I guess but I usually play solo.

@Magek.4718 said:

@InsaneQR.7412 said:Yeah might generation isnt that great as it used too, but its only really relwvant in solo play, for PvE this is pretty much neglectable due to high burst and for PvP the same.In a group might can easily be provided by other professions thus its not as big if a deal IMO.

Well sure, I guess but I usually play solo.

Me too. But i dobt bother having perma 25 stacks. With sigills its easy anyway to have a decent number and stuff dies fast anyway.

Archived