Achievement Points Not Increasing

My achievement points are stuck at 24,043 for over a week. It could be two weeks but I got suspicious about a week ago but didn't hit me until today. I was like, "is my total not increasing?." I looked at it today as I earned my daily and it did not earn the 10 points. Let me rephrase that. It shows I earned my daily 3/3 and got my chests...just not the 10 points. This is why I didn't notice right away because everything seemed normal. Last achievement I believe I earned (about two weeks ago) were 25 points from defending supply camps in wvw and pushed me over the 24000 mark + a few achievements like bat slayer or something like that. Thats when i got the big chest (24000 mark). Maybe that is a clue for anet. My best guess is I transferred back to my server around two weeks ago. Maybe a bug happened then. Maybe related to not earning wvw pips for a week when first transferring due to not being a "citizen". I obviously didn't look at my achievement points at that time but when I see a familiar number when logging in, I scratch my head and say something doesn't look right. Lol well my achievement points stayed the same. I lost over two weeks worth of achievement points...

Not a bug, I am sure you have reached the cap for APs from dailys . "There is a cap of 15,000 AP for daily and now-defunct monthly achievements combined. Once the cap is reached, additional points from the "Daily Completionist" meta achievement will no longer increase the account's achievement points, but individual reward bonus chests will still be given out." https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Daily

@phoenixwil.6071 said:Thanks for the insight everyone. Looks like the daily is 14,026 + Monthly is 974 = 15000. Dunno why the punishment exists. I mean if I earned it, I earned it. When does it reset? Apparently not beginning of month since this is June 3rd and it didn’t reset.

There is no reset: there is a flat 15,000 AP cap for daily and monthly repeatable achievements. Congratulations, you have finished them. You still get the gold and spirit shards, though.

Archived