Character Builds

Hey everyone! I wanted to create a post to get some discussion that could help players! So I wanted to ask this.

What builds are ideal for the game based on class types/roles.

• I want people to see builds for characters so that we can have people understand better class types for things such as raids, dungeons, and fractals. I am curious myself because I study builds for just two of the classes I play as and I want to see what some other types are that people use. Lets go people! POSITIVITY! :D

@"ThePolarTitan.4025" said:Hey everyone! I wanted to create a post to get some discussion that could help players! So I wanted to ask this.

What builds are ideal for the game based on class types/roles.

• I want people to see builds for characters so that we can have people understand better class types for things such as raids, dungeons, and fractals. I am curious myself because I study builds for just two of the classes I play as and I want to see what some other types are that people use. Lets go people! POSITIVITY! :D

https://metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki

take your pick.

So, I don't think I explained things correctly. I wanted to get a discussion over builds. Not just what builds to do, but an ACTUAL explanation of why some people like certain builds over others, why some work, why some don't. Just a general discussion. Anyone can look builds up of course, but very few can actually tell what they like and some tricks they use to make their build a great one.

@ThePolarTitan.4025 said:So, I don't think I explained things correctly. I wanted to get a discussion over builds. Not just what builds to do, but an ACTUAL explanation of why some people like certain builds over others, why some work, why some don't. Just a general discussion. Anyone can look builds up of course, but very few can actually tell what they like and some tricks they use to make their build a great one.

That's really what the forums are for. There isn't one thread discussing this, there are thousands. Check out the profession forums and take a look at what people are talking about.

@Fluffball.8307 said:

@ThePolarTitan.4025 said:So, I don't think I explained things correctly. I wanted to get a discussion over builds. Not just what builds to do, but an ACTUAL explanation of why some people like certain builds over others, why some work, why some don't. Just a general discussion. Anyone can look builds up of course, but very few can actually tell what they like and some tricks they use to make their build a great one.

That's really what the forums are for. There isn't one thread discussing this, there are
thousands
. Check out the profession forums and take a look at what people are talking about.

OP is too generalized. Profession's forum discussions have specifics to work on(eg. Why X trait/build for Y class. Thus players are merely giving feedback on the matter).

Most of the links given includes explanation such as why X trait is taken, when Y skill is viable, or Z should be replaced, when and why. Feedbacks (although not many) from players experience using the trait etc. How players treat the info; learn, refer or innovate after understanding or debate on accuracy, effectiveness etc varies.

That said, maybe if you can specify what you're looking for or to achieve? A customer walking into a computer shop looking for a right computer. It helps if the customer can provide some details such as budget, expectations etc

Archived