Instead of no down state...

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:Only two people allowed to Rez instead of 5..

There could be some more punishing things without eliminating a core mechanic.

The reviver gets exhaustion :o

Didn't think of that. Hmm.

The problem with these ideas is I do not know what can be done because of coding, and what else would need to be effected.

Yeah there's a lot of alternative possibilities.

I strongly think that there should be a system where the first time someone is brought to 0hp they get downed as usual, and if revived they get this debuff from this week for a certain length of time that means the next time they go to 0hp they die instantly.

That would prevent endless res chains while at the same time offer some fun and counterplay with stomping/ressing.

I think the first downstate should have the usual features to support the res, which allows players a "second chance". There should just not be 3rd, 4th, 5th etc chances which is what usually happens when stomps can't be secured.

@"Curunen.8729" said:Yeah there's a lot of alternative possibilities.

I strongly think that there should be a system where the first time someone is brought to 0hp they get downed as usual, and if revived they get this debuff from this week for a certain length of time that means the next time they go to 0hp they die instantly.

That would prevent endless res chains while at the same time offer some fun and counterplay with stomping/ressing.

I think the first downstate should have the usual features to support the res, which allows players a "second chance". There should just not be 3rd, 4th, 5th etc chances which is what usually happens when stomps can't be secured.

yeah thats a good idea.

Archived