Highest Kill count ever?

Ballistic.2570

The dominant EU servers normally rack up about 60 - 70k kills per week . This week with 11 hours to go WSR has 109k kills. Has anyone seen a higher count than this?

I'ts not impossible that it's the highest kill count ever in a single week. Not bad for a game that is six years old.

WvW alive and well. Long live the Zerg (blob) (:

We'll never know because the early days had a lot more people around, like servers would have four map queues a lot more often throughout the week than just reset time, although we also didn't have the instant kills we had this week, combat is a whole lot faster as well. But nothing was being tracked back then, maybe the tournaments could have produced more as well, who knows.

@Dayra.7405 said:A pitty that Vaabies coverage is to bad to make it into T1.

Maybe some NA guilds could boost them?

Vaabi had better kd against wsr in every matchup so far but yes we do lack the coverage. Vaabi has not deso ppt and nightcap squad to back them up and do all the work for them. :) Also we see us in T2 tonight Dayra. ;)

@Ballistic.2570 said:The dominant EU servers normally rack up about 60 - 70k kills per week . This week with 11 hours to go WSR has 109k kills. Has anyone seen a higher count than this?

I'ts not impossible that it's the highest kill count ever in a single week. Not bad for a game that is six years old.

Back in the days before ingame kd and gw2 intel page in the first two tournaments we had days were we farmed around 5k kills in 4 hours in enemy garrison. The enemy just came back to contest. So I dont think this was the highest ever killcount in the game.

@Garrus.7403 said:

@Ballistic.2570 said:The dominant EU servers normally rack up about 60 - 70k kills per week . This week with 11 hours to go WSR has 109k kills. Has anyone seen a higher count than this?

Back in the days before ingame kd and gw2 intel page in the first two tournaments we had days were we farmed around 5k kills in 4 hours in enemy garrison. The enemy just came back to contest. So I dont think this was the highest ever killcount in the game.

Those were good, crazy times. Sometimes we spent the entire night fighting in/over a keep. It was just nonstop.

@X T D.6458 said:Way to go guys, EU looking more and more attractive. Clearly another reason why removing downstate needs to be a permanent feature.

1) many guilds just bandwagon to 2 servers - Vabbi and WSR... it was massive exodus and abandoned servers feels empty.2) ppl was lured coz of bonus (100% wxp and 25% reward track lured ppl who want their shinnies via reward track/ gift / sublime armor )

Put - no downstate without boosts, will see.

This damned tactic which strong wvw guilds doing killing mentality in wvw... they all stack on one server... hunt pugs... no challenge... just farming... that is why ppl afk in keeps just for pip... coz why try with pleb mix vs wvw guild, yeah its fun.

@intox.6347 said:

@X T D.6458 said:Way to go guys, EU looking more and more attractive. Clearly another reason why removing downstate needs to be a permanent feature.

1) many guilds just bandwagon to 2 servers - Vabbi and WSR... it was massive exodus and abandoned servers feels empty.2) ppl was lured coz of bonus (100% wxp and 25% reward track lured ppl who want their shinnies via reward track/ gift / sublime armor )

Put - no downstate without boosts, will see.

This damned tactic which strong wvw guilds doing killing mentality in wvw... they all stack on one server... hunt pugs... no challenge... just farming... that is why ppl afk in keeps just for pip... coz why try with pleb mix vs wvw guild, yeah its fun.

ye all the good guilds stack on a server... ever thought that they left the others because were fed up with people refusing to run a decent build and have a decent group set up? that's why wsr and vabbi became main server.

if 98% of the people would stop being garbage nobody would complain about guilds being on vabbi/wsr.put 10% of the effort you do into disabling enemy's sieges and ppting and you would have a decent blob 24/7

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:

ye all the good guilds stack on a server... ever thought that they left the others because were fed up with people refusing to run a decent build and have a decent group set up? that's why wsr and vabbi became main server.

if 98% of the people would stop being garbage nobody would complain about guilds being on vabbi/wsr.put 10% of the effort you do into disabling enemy's sieges and ppting and you would have a decent blob 24/7That doesnt work like that. On each server you have part of good players with proper builds and know what they doing... and random pugs doing dailies, farming for sublime chest, or just 60 rank pve build dude looking around.

If you take all good players and put them on one side.... whos left ? bad pugs... thats what these guilds wants ? no challenge and just easy win ? this stacking and bandwagoning is here from start (vizunah, than sfr and it goes on from that times...) ,everyone whos playing for long time see this, but now it taking more hardcore turn.... before it was like... one guild jump to low server to get fights with other ... RED GUARDS does that, driven by fury does that..... but now ? All jumps together and on oposing sides nobody left to fight, just bad pugs.

@intox.6347 said:

if 98% of the people would stop being garbage nobody would complain about guilds being on vabbi/wsr.put 10% of the effort you do into disabling enemy's sieges and ppting and you would have a decent blob 24/7That doesnt work like that. On each server you have part of good players with proper builds and know what they doing... and random pugs doing dailies, farming for sublime chest, or just 60 rank pve build dude looking around.

If you take all good players and put them on one side.... whos left ? bad pugs... thats what these guilds wants ? no challenge and just easy win ? this stacking and bandwagoning is here from start (vizunah, than sfr and it goes on from that times...) ,everyone whos playing for long time see this, but now it taking more hardcore turn.... before it was like... one guild jump to low server to get fights with other ... RED GUARDS does that, driven by fury does that..... but now ? All jumps together and on oposing sides nobody left to fight, just bad pugs.

Except when you see same bad people for extended period of time not improving at all, then they stop being just random pugs.

Guilds still transfer to find fights with another, but why transfer to low tiers with low population when you can go t1 with constant fights?

I agree that blob v blob stomp fiesta isnt fun for either side, but there are guild raids every day, so you can expect some more quality fights quite often. Not something you see in low tiers.

@steki.1478 said:Except when you see same bad people for extended period of time not improving at all, then they stop being just random pugs.

Guilds still transfer to find fights with another, but why transfer to low tiers with low population when you can go t1 with constant fights?

I agree that blob v blob stomp fiesta isnt fun for either side, but there are guild raids every day, so you can expect some more quality fights quite often. Not something you see in low tiers.

Bad ppl will stay bad, i still see ppl with rank 2k+ on FB hitting one target with staff ... (didnt swap weapon whole fight)And that bad ppl will play better once good ppl leave server ? No, they just become easy targets.

And they are only 2 stacked servers... and why talk about it.... you are one of them too. Just join stronger side, easy option.

For better view on situation ... just watch some [KILL] videos.... how hard to play like that ... wvw guilds vs pugs.... mostly they wipe full blob and any of them didnt die, challenging gg ez

If they feel satisfaction in that.... they are just one eyed between blinds. Same like if i go for fist fight with 12yo (im 193cm 110kg) .. will he have chance ? no, but its easy win. Do i feel satisfaction ? NO ... but looks like these type of fights is for majority of wvw players.... they dont want challenge ... they want rekt enemy.

@intox.6347 said:

@steki.1478 said:Except when you see same bad people for extended period of time not improving at all, then they stop being just random pugs.

Bad ppl will stay bad, i still see ppl with rank 2k+ on FB hitting one target with staff ... (didnt swap weapon whole fight)And that bad ppl will play better once good ppl leave server ? No, they just become easy targets.

And they are only 2 stacked servers... and why talk about it.... you are one of them too. Just join stronger side, easy option.

For better view on situation ... just watch some [KILL] videos.... how hard to play like that ... wvw guilds vs pugs.... mostly they wipe full blob and any of them didnt die, challenging gg ez

If they feel satisfaction in that.... they are just one eyed between blinds. Same like if i go for fist fight with 12yo (im 193cm 110kg) .. will he have chance ? no, but its easy win. Do i feel satisfaction ? NO ... but looks like these type of fights is for majority of wvw players.... they dont want challenge ... they want rekt enemy.

So why bother playing with people if they dont want to bother playing with you?

@intox.6347 said:

What a surprise guilds wanna do closed raids and fight blobs on their own for a challenge. You seem like a salty pug who was not allowed to join the closed squad and got stomped on a push and they did not rezz you after the fight. I think its quite good if you wipe a blob of 60-70 pugs with around 25-30. But you probaly never did anything like that.

@intox.6347 said:

RED GUARDS does that, driven by fury does that..... but now ? All jumps together and on oposing sides nobody left to fight, just bad pugs.

Talking about Red Guard in 2k18 lul... was a totally different game and matchup system back then...

@intox.6347 said:For better view on situation ... just watch some [KILL] videos.... how hard to play like that ... wvw guilds vs pugs.... mostly they wipe full blob and any of them didnt die, challenging gg ez

TIL KILL running 30+ guild raid vs blob is how WvW guild raid should be in 2k18...

@intox.6347 said:

în most games people will care about winning and will try their best to do so. yet in gw2 WvW many people think winning is secondary and challanging yourself is more important. this wouldnt be an issue if they would just play the game and seek a challange like roaming on a staff ele or trying to outnumbered fight against guildgroups with pugs. but they often expect others to challange themselves too and get insulting if they do just play to win.but guess what you can do both at the same time, run a setup ( or a build in solo roaming) that will ensure you will win against even numbers most of the time and then take that to fight groups as large as possible to push that to the limits.but there is absolutly no reason in this game to fight alongside bad players. especially with downstate they often are more a risk for your and would help you in not participating for any scale of fight. thats why people who like to zerg/blob and win, will stack on vabbi/wsr were they will have less bad players they need to carry.

@Garrus.7403 said:What a surprise guilds wanna do closed raids and fight blobs on their own for a challenge. You seem like a salty pug who was not allowed to join the closed squad and got stomped on a push and they did not rezz you after the fight. I think its quite good if you wipe a blob of 60-70 pugs with around 25-30. But you probaly never did anything like that.Well, like this you show me im wrong ? Saying im just salty pug, confused of what happening here and there. Dont derail that topic just for insults, im not new to wvw, playing from start, for year and half got UD.Also KILL was with us linked... so we run open sq about 25+ ppl ... and KILL had raid.... ofc they can clear squad of 50 (maybe without us) ... it looks like on pve event... hit and loot. I was one of that ppl who was not happy from link with WSR coz of that massive bandwagon transfer to WSR, boring fights.... they mostly run or hide in keep with 10 sup Acs. But our guilds like this owning time, so they transfer too.... now they feel powerful coz they beat leftovers.... nice.

I dont need to see fights without challenge, that is for another ppl, they need to win doesnt matter if it was unfair fight.

@Hoon.1524 said:

Talking about Red Guard in 2k18 lul... was a totally different game and matchup system back then...What exactly was different in that times ? Both sides have same option to choose like now, and matchup still works same if they transfer they had enemies to kill, and they never care about ppt...

TIL KILL running 30+ guild raid vs blob is how WvW guild raid should be in 2k18...And i still think that guild raid should be about focusing another guilds in field and try to find challenging fights, not farm weaklings.Most of the fights looks like KILL from one side... pug commander from another.... or another guild ... so best option to be sandwiched by 2 wvw guilds, that you can see a lot in KILL videos.

@MUDse.7623 said:în most games people will care about winning and will try their best to do so. yet in gw2 WvW many people think winning is secondary and challanging yourself is more important. this wouldnt be an issue if they would just play the game and seek a challange like roaming on a staff ele or trying to outnumbered fight against guildgroups with pugs. but they often expect others to challange themselves too and get insulting if they do just play to win.but guess what you can do both at the same time, run a setup ( or a build in solo roaming) that will ensure you will win against even numbers most of the time and then take that to fight groups as large as possible to push that to the limits.but there is absolutly no reason in this game to fight alongside bad players. especially with downstate they often are more a risk for your and would help you in not participating for any scale of fight. thats why people who like to zerg/blob and win, will stack on vabbi/wsr were they will have less bad players they need to carry.

From all these posts against me, this one is accurate.At roaming, im having bigger satisfaction if win or get nice duel with non-meta setup. But maybe its about... i dont kills, wxp anymore.. so i can just enjoy fight.

But ppl still try to argue that they want nice fights, but like you said... they dont.... they need just win, doesnt matter how.

Only for the memory. Was a very boring week. The climb with WSR was very fun, but every week against Gandara, FSP or Elona .... I'm waiting for the Relinks and depending on I'll probably change the server. I like WSR but variety could not hurt. Or just a break and wait for new WvW Update.Ivr7MRw.jpg

Archived