[Video] Power Mirage Roaming + Gameplay tips

Hi back with a new vid, as requested some ranked pvp finally. as always with my interrupt power mirage. added 2 gameplay tips in the end and ofc some advices in my textediting! hope you can enjoy, pls notice the vid description as always! there is still a gems give away running on another vid you can find on my channel, in case anyone is interested.

T here are worse things to complain about then just teleports but i just chose the tip of the iceberg....i dont got time to name everything tjat mes excels at over other classes.I havnt watch the entire video yet juat about 10 min of it...ill get around to watching all of the 22min mes onwnage sooner or later.

@"Sampson.2403" said:Nice moves man. Can you post your build and the ammy and rune you are using?

thx :) nice to hear you could enjoy the vid. i linked the vid where i explain the build in the vid description (incl a gameplay guide) but here you got: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQNAR8fnELD1oh1qBmpBMMjlTDzvBGBvgkBgFQQpcE0cCHA-jZxHABK/AAA4iA89RA46yA9v/AA

edit: i just see i accidently switched the sigils. so the sigils you see on gs should be on sw/torch (means energy/ agility on gs and energy/ cleansing on sw/ torch). its late meeeeh

@"Arheundel.6451" said:I am truly and genuinely disgusted...uninterruptible gameplay with absurd sustain/mobility...people rely on this to "climb" a virtual ladder for the sake of...dunno

ok what class/build do you play to climb a virtual ladder for the sake of… dunno? just to have a good laugh.Otherwise feel free to use this non meta build when you think a build based on pure active gameplay without any passive sustain and avoiding all broken or ez life stuff (stunbreak on dodge, chaos or inspi carry, dmg mulitplier for ez onehsots etc.) on purpose will carry you vs any player not competely clueless. i made the matches and the vid because ppl requested it, i give a cute kitten about the leaderboard. the times rank means anything are long over anyway. i made ruthless legend pre pof with my power chrono build what was ridiculously up/unviable back then, but i guess you even would have cried about that. sry for the harsh answer but its very annoying when you get flamed everywhere even when playing a build you made not op on purpose. i will not deny that mirage has some pretty broken builds (condi and hybrid) but thats exactly the reason i dont play them. im a pure challenge and fun player. any other hate comments on power mirage i will just ignore from now on, before i say something i have to feel sry for after. just play this build in plat3/legend yourself and show some footage and then we talk again.

@"Jazz.4639" said:

@"Arheundel.6451" said:I am truly and genuinely disgusted...uninterruptible gameplay with absurd sustain/mobility...people rely on this to "climb" a virtual ladder for the sake of...dunno

ok what class/build do you play to climb a virtual ladder for the sake of… dunno? just to have a good laugh.Otherwise feel free to use this non meta build when you think a build based on pure active gameplay without any passive sustain and avoiding all broken or ez life stuff (stunbreak on dodge, chaos or inspi carry, dmg mulitplier for ez onehsots etc.) on purpose will carry you vs any player not competely clueless. i made the matches and the vid because ppl requested it, i give a cute kitten about the leaderboard. the times rank means anything are long over anyway. i made ruthless legend pre pof with my power chrono build what was ridiculously up/unviable back then, but i guess you even would have cried about that. sry for the harsh answer but its very annoying when you get flamed everywhere even when playing a build you made not op on purpose. i will not deny that mirage has some pretty broken builds (condi and hybrid) but thats exactly the reason i dont play them. im a pure challenge and fun player. any other hate comments on power mirage i will just ignore from now on, before i say something i have to feel sry for after. just play this build in plat3/legend yourself and show some footage and then we talk again.

Blinding dissipation-Confounding suggestions and Infinite horizon...sword/torch/portal how much more sustain do you need?This is pointless I know, to even thinking of discussing balance with gw2 playerbase is a futile exercise....what did you drop EM and reflection on successful evasion from your "non meta"?...How many ways you have to save yourself if caught with your pants down? blink?distortion?mirage cloak?ambush?portal?...how hard is to charge your stun mantra???? Any risk of being interrupted while doing a 2s channeling?....

And pre-pof?....I know you were playing sword/shield/GS...how that is UP...it's beyond me...I can show you what UP really means, you play a build that has at most 1 GoJ and it will be at 40s+ CD, no stealth or teleports...then you blame people for being disgusted at the "balance" in this game...when in reality the first cause of unbalance here is the out of touch community

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@"Jazz.4639" said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:I am truly and genuinely disgusted...uninterruptible gameplay with absurd sustain/mobility...people rely on this to "climb" a virtual ladder for the sake of...dunno

Blinding dissipation-Confounding suggestions and Infinite horizon...sword/torch/portal
how much more sustain do you need?This is pointless I know, to even thinking of discussing balance with gw2 playerbase is a futile exercise....what did you drop EM and reflection on successful evasion from your "non meta"?...How many ways you have to save yourself if caught with your pants down? blink?distortion?mirage cloak?ambush?portal?...how hard is to charge your stun mantra???? Any risk of being interrupted while doing a 2s channeling?....

And pre-pof?....I know you were playing sword/shield/GS...how that is UP...it's beyond me...I can show you what UP really means, you play a build that has at most 1 GoJ and it will be at 40s+ CD, no stealth or teleports...then you blame people for being disgusted at the "balance" in this game...when in reality the first cause of unbalance here is the out of touch community

any reason you dont mention the high skillneed class/build you play? must be staff zerker ele or core rev (than you are my hero) otherwise you will be more carried than me. as said play this build yourself in plat3/legend or my op power chrono with no stealth i played pre pof and back up your words. just crying about something is way too easy and i dont reply to you anymore until you back up.

• 1 month later...

Always nice to see new content Jazz!

Take a trip down memory lane every now and so often by watching your tutorials, as a reminder of how this game is all about the details, timing and skill even still. Now if only people watched and learned instead of crying about current meta and what's op we could have balanced matches.

We desperately need more people to put in the hours, so these vids here on the forum will hopefully inspire exactly that - so I urge everyone to check out Jazz's youtube for alot of helpful gameplay tips and simply outstanding mesmer play.Keep it up! :)

@"Sampson.2403" said:Bookmarked this a while back and started watching again, really cool. Could you make some videos on how you fight certain classes and break down what skills you are using and why?

hi big thx for the feedback, im happy you like my stuff! :) yes i actually have a series about how to fight/ counter different classes/builds. i made 2 already. one for sword thief and one for holo. esp the metabuild for holo changed but the tips should still be usefull. the next guide prob will be for how to fight warriors, i just need to find the time for the editing. here is the playlist you will find the duelguides:

@rng.1024 said:Always nice to see new content Jazz!

Take a trip down memory lane every now and so often by watching your tutorials, as a reminder of how this game is all about the details, timing and skill even still. Now if only people watched and learned instead of crying about current meta and what's op we could have balanced matches.

We desperately need more people to put in the hours, so these vids here on the forum will hopefully inspire exactly that - so I urge everyone to check out Jazz's youtube for alot of helpful gameplay tips and simply outstanding mesmer play.Keep it up! :)

wow big thx for the shoutout and compliments! that clearly encourage me to keep up! <3

@Sampson.2403 Big thx i ofc try to keep up :) hf with the build in ranked!@shinta.8906 ofc i will continue, only a little bit busy and its too hot to do anything atm lol, big thx for your feedback! <3@"Zenix.6198" im happy to hear you like it, yes the build is rly fun :)

btw you somehow pumped the older thread, i already made another/newer pvp vid, in case you didnt see:

• 2 months later...

Archived