Pvp is at its best.

Gamble.4580

Poeple are screaming pvp is shit, pvp needs more! But I have been playing pvp from the get go and it's got soo much more than before. I don't get why people act like looseing esl is death of pvp, I guess everyone has forgot it come long after game release and left quickly so all we lost is the players who made pvp their job. (not a loss)When I first started pvp it was ranked and unranked that's it, yes there where better maps and I love the ranked in the first year with the win a game move up a level loose and start again (perimid). But now we have beeter rewards we have seasons and titles and we have AT! Poeple need to stop complaining and start enjoying what we got. Yes I hope they add more maps and more rewards and titles, and more than AT for reasons to be in a pvp guild but that may come.

@Gamble.4580 said:Poeple are screaming pvp is kitten, pvp needs more! But I have been playing pvp from the get go and it's got soo much more than before. I don't get why people act like looseing esl is death of pvp, I guess everyone has forgot it come long after game release and left quickly so all we lost is the players who made pvp their job. (not a loss)When I first started pvp it was ranked and unranked that's it, yes there where better maps and I love the ranked in the first year with the win a game move up a level loose and start again (perimid). But now we have beeter rewards we have seasons and titles and we have AT! Poeple need to stop complaining and start enjoying what we got. Yes I hope they add more maps and more rewards and titles, and more than AT for reasons to be in a pvp guild but that may come.

Once the ESL and tournaments ended the interest and talk about the game mode, builds, tactics... pretty much fell to 0, so the main goal for most just become to grind rewards and unlock the legenday armor (and when was done, as was my case, the thing is over).

I remember the days in which I spent hours just watching the tournaments in streams or replaying vids to see team compositon, gameplay tricks, etc. Now just doesn't matter (having a potato class as a main for a year+ also helps to enhance that genuine lack of interest).

@Vague Memory.2817 said:That is funniest post I read in a long time. We definitely need more humour in PvP. You talk about rewards without actually talking about the PvP itself, and say PvP is in its best state. Let me guess you are maining scourge, mirage, holosmith, or spellbreaker.

I don't get what u are banging on about?? I am speaking about there is more to do in pvp and you are talking about class balance lmao

@Gamble.4580 said:

@Vague Memory.2817 said:That is funniest post I read in a long time. We definitely need more humour in PvP. You talk about rewards without actually talking about the PvP itself, and say PvP is in its best state. Let me guess you are maining scourge, mirage, holosmith, or spellbreaker.

I don't get what u are banging on about?? I am speaking about there is more to do in pvp and you are talking about class balance lmao

The title of your post is called PvP is at its best, lol.

well you talked about 4 out of 9 classes of the game that you consider OPIf all of them are indeed, then the pvp i quite balanced. I remember the time when one of them was OP

Archived