So new Stat Set is out

InsaneQR.7412

@Krispera.5087 said:SBow gives alright condi without Sharpened Edges, but I only see the stats working for a roaming Condi Druid. Useless in all other modes. Would def try in PvP if it was ported.

What the new stats will do is make Condi Support Scourge even stronger.

I wonder how much dmg a condi druid would do withit. The support should be decent still and maybe somewhat of an alternative to harriers for condi players, although it probably wont be as potent.

Similar to Seraph but with vitality instead of precision. More suited for Scourge and kind of telling when the name for it is "Plague Doctor".

Not really worth it for Taste For Danger either, as full ascended armor, weapons, and trinkets net only an additional 5% worth of expertise. Gonna pass for me.

@"Wondrouswall.7169" said:Similar to Seraph but with vitality instead of precision. More suited for Scourge and kind of telling when the name for it is "Plague Doctor".

Not really worth it for Taste For Danger either, as full ascended armor, weapons, and trinkets net only an additional 5% worth of expertise. Gonna pass for me.

Yeah it would be a nice if expertise would replace vita and i would go all in for that. Would be new too uf expertise is a main stat.

@"Wondrouswall.7169" said:Similar to Seraph but with vitality instead of precision. More suited for Scourge and kind of telling when the name for it is "Plague Doctor".

not really for scourge either.

I've heard that stats would be amazing for firebrand in wvw thou.

Archived