Gems vanished

interesting.i tried turning gems into gold, wich caused a network error.
my gold and my gems are still there but now when i open the page it takes like half a minute trying to figure the current price and then just puts a price of 0 for everything while i have greyed out buy fields and when i go with my mouse over any of those it says : insufficient Gold or Gems respectively.i restarted the game and even my computer tho that shouldnt have anything to do with it just to be sure and its still the same, something about currency exchange seems to be bugged right now.

• 2 months later...

@Master Childman.2135 said:Today i looked into my inventory and I have noted I had 0 gems. Yestarday the gems were 550. The problem has returned. I submited a bug into the game and I hope to have back my gems. They are few, but they are always my gems.

An in-game Bug Report will garner no response, as indicated on the Bug Report window. For individualized assistance, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket'.

Good luck.

Gems are back! Thanks GW2 Team Support.> @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@Master Childman.2135 said:Today i looked into my inventory and I have noted I had 0 gems. Yestarday the gems were 550. The problem has returned. I submited a bug into the game and I hope to have back my gems. They are few, but they are always my gems.

An in-game Bug Report will garner no response, as indicated on the Bug Report window. For individualized assistance, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket'.

Good luck.

Gems are back! Thanks GW2 Team Support!!! ^_^

Archived