Living Story Map Idea: The Strai of Malchor

Jora.5471

The Strait of Malchor would be an underwater/multiple island map.

The Zone location

• There would be multiple islands everywhere. The best way to travel is through Skimmers and hitching a ride on Ships.
  • Every Island will have ships that travels to every island.
  • If you travel by ship, the ship will have an event where you defend the ships from attack by killing the enemy that is underwater or on your ship, using cannon fire, or killing them by boarding their ship.
  • Enemy types: Destroyers, Unchained Risen, Pirates, Corsairs, Rogue Largos.
  • Meta bosses: Destroyer Kraken that can be killed through Cannons from ships, meleeing the tentacles on a rock, or attacking from underwater. Pirate Fortress- Defeat the Pirate Admiral hiding in the fortress, sink 3 ships -> destroy the pirate fortress gates with cannons -> Slay the Pirate Admiral and his forces on land.
  • Largos combat Tonic.
  • Bounty Hunter Ships- By getting a bounty and having enough people. You can rent Bounty hunter ships that takes you directly to the location of the bounty as long as you have enough people.

@runeblade.7514 said:

@Fenom.9457 said:I am so down for this 100%. Although, what idea do you have to fit it into the current story? I really want this but don’t see how we’ll get it in season 4

I don't know. The end of Episode 3 was left open ended. Anything can be written there.

It wasn't open ended at all. We know something's wrong with Aurene and we still need to handle Kralkatorrik.

@runeblade.7514 said:

@Fenom.9457 said:I am so down for this 100%. Although, what idea do you have to fit it into the current story? I really want this but don’t see how we’ll get it in season 4

I don't know. The end of Episode 3 was left open ended. Anything can be written there.

I’d kill for water, but I don’t see how it relates to kralkatorrik or Elon’s

Archived