What's a sapphire?

@"RustyShadow.1720" said:sapphire crystals sapphire shards sapphire orbs do NOT work in the Mystic Forge.again, where do you get "sapphires"?

Sometimes the Mystic Forge acts up. Try selecting the items in a different order, and yes, it is intended that you use Sapphire Orbs.

@RustyShadow.1720 said:the first two times I tried I put in other ingredients first and the sapphire orbs grayed out. putting the sapphire orb in first then the other 3 ingredients finally worked.apparently the order of ingredients counts also.

It's not supposed to matter, but sometimes it does. I guess Zomorros is extra fickle some days...

There is no set order to putting them in the forge; the forge just gets wonky sometimes and will refuse to take items if put in a particular order by that particular person at that particular moment in time. The order I used was Ectos > Lesser Vision Crystals > Sapphire Orbs > Vials of Blood, and the forge took it the first try. At the same time, some other person couldn't get the forge to take the ingredients until they put the Sapphire Orbs in first, and yet another person said they had to put Blood in first. So, yeah. No set order; just a picky Mystic Forge.

Archived