proportional structure hp

Sovereign.1093

I don’t think it’s a good idea.It would probably add some bugs with less/more hp of structures and several ppl would start crying about too many lads around stacking hp.And how do you think it could work anyway,it’s not about number of people but about number of catas/rams hitting the structures.It would end with 5 ppl using 5 catas and destroying T3 wall with few hits,then blob comes and trains all over.

@Widmo.3186 said:I don’t think it’s a good idea.It would probably add some bugs with less/more hp of structures and several ppl would start crying about too many lads around stacking hp.And how do you think it could work anyway,it’s not about number of people but about number of catas/rams hitting the structures.It would end with 5 ppl using 5 catas and destroying T3 wall with few hits,then blob comes and trains all over.

mmm, basing this on taking sm against tc yesterday. since we're just like 10nish, it took us such a long time to open the gate because defense rain their holy ac against us. disabling the gens and rams. since we can only build so much and by the time we outsustain the acs, our siege is gone. so we go back and knock again.

well in a way it may be because im not really good at the ppt having specialized mainly on the fighting aspect of wvw. but i am learning. and so far i have realized, you need to break through if the enemy bunkers hard.

@steki.1478 said:Remove all structure walls and let people rotate shield gen walls to prevent enemy getting in.

Lets add an event in the middle of the map... And if you win the event, all enemy walls and doors magically go down. That sounds like great addition to WvW.

If it's too overpowered, we can just make it lag!

:trollface:

@Etheri.5406 said:

@steki.1478 said:Remove all structure walls and let people rotate shield gen walls to prevent enemy getting in.

Lets add an event in the middle of the map... And if you win the event, all enemy walls and doors magically go down. That sounds like great addition to WvW.

Only if I can build siege on safe spots to finish that event. Got to make those 3v30 fights for points possible for casuals like me who want to have fun. Not everyone is on server stacked with guilds. :trollface:

@steki.1478 said:

Only if I can build siege on safe spots to finish that event. Got to make those 3v30 fights for points possible for casuals like me who want to have fun. Not everyone is on server stacked with guilds. :trollface:

Ha, n00b guilds wanna 30v3 again! No worries, after a few months of lag event there won't be any guilds left! We'll see who laughs then. :cold_sweat:

Archived