Episodes in season 4?

@PlagueParade.7942 said:Do we know if there are less than 6 episodes this season? How it ended with this last episode feels like it may be the end of the season as well. I mean what will they continue with? Will season 5 begin before the new year?

They said in the aniversary video that we are moving into the second half of season 4 so its either 5-8 episodes totaly in season 4if it was only 4 they would have said finale.

@"MauChann.3081" said:I think they said a long time ago seasons from now on were gonna have 6 episodes??

When S4 started they said something along the lines of "this season might be around 7 to 8 episodes long" if I remember correctly. Don't have the source though and I don't think that necessarily meant it WILL be that long. 6 Eps would make sense for the remaining legendaries though, they might just cut it off there to "close" that chapter of content releases, starting S5 without new legendaries.

@segman.3560 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:Where did they say “second half”? (Normal question, I can’t remember any devs saying that in the video)If they did, okay. But I personally thought one more episode to wrap up S4 and bridge into S5

It's on the infographic they published recently, not in the video.

Ah yea, its in the thank you note at the end.If S4 has 8 episodes (or 7).. would that mean Joko still gets some screen time?I already thought it weird magnaminous Joko didn’t plan for Aurene.Maybe he wanted to get eaten, so he could try and take over Aurene to fight Kralkatorrik..(I know, just grasping at straws here)But they need something to fill 3 or 4 episodes, unless they are all just about Kralkatorrik

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:Where did they say “second half”? (Normal question, I can’t remember any devs saying that in the video)If they did, okay. But I personally thought one more episode to wrap up S4 and bridge into S5

Ah yea, its in the thank you note at the end.If S4 has 8 episodes (or 7).. would that mean Joko still gets some screen time?

From dev ama (or forum chat, whatever) they clearly stated they did Joko arc only to pay "lore debt" to players. It sounds to me like they are not interested in this character anymore and wanted to get rid of him as fast as possible. Like Lazarus.

@segman.3560 said:

Ah yea, its in the thank you note at the end.If S4 has 8 episodes (or 7).. would that mean Joko still gets some screen time?

From dev ama (or forum chat, whatever) they clearly stated they did Joko arc only to pay "lore debt" to players. It sounds to me like they are not interested in this character anymore and wanted to get rid of him as fast as possible. Like Lazarus.

Then I fear episode 5 will be a very casual one, with something happening onlyat the end to get Kralkatorrik back on the stage.

Yeah, I was thinking that kralkatorrik would get back on stage for the rest of season 4 which, I'd have assumed, would last 6 episodes to at least finish off the 2nd set of legendary weapons. (hoping for longbow then scepter, then greatsword). Also thought they'd open up more on the desert maps. We're even getting that new personal story zone that we can upgrade which also seems to have a desert theme to it.

Archived