Is weaknesses effect on Burst Precision intentional?

GrackFields.7805

Weakness is kind of weak as it's RNG. I will always dodge an eviscerate even when its caster is under the effect of weakness as there is a 50% chance the attack is not glancing and if it doesn't glance it does crit for 100% when under the effect of sigil of intelligence.

As a reaper player I can tell every warrior player that relying on weakness will kill you. On top of that warriors have access to resistance. Toughness gear is 10 times more reliable.

@KrHome.1920 said:Weakness is kind of weak as it's RNG. I will always dodge an eviscerate even when its caster is under the effect of weakness as there is a 50% chance the attack is not glancing and if it doesn't glance it does crit for 100% when under the effect of sigil of intelligence.

As a reaper player I can tell every warrior player that relying on weakness will kill you. On top of that warriors have access to resistance. Toughness gear is 10 times more reliable.

This is the first time in over 6 years of playing this Game that i have seen someone says Weakness is to weak.

@"KrHome.1920" said:I did not say it is too weak.

I did say it is unreliable as it is RNG (= some kind of weak).

"Unreliable" and "some kind of weak" have a different meaning than "too weak".

having weakness over longer periods of time will be negating LOTS of dmg nit just that of eviscerate all other sources that you cant dodge will be lowered aswell, especially if he knocks you down where you cant dodge this can be lifesavingnot to mention that being in shroud will half all incoming dmg already

Archived