Griffon adventures suggestion

For no real reason, I didn't really get into the Griffon adventures when PoF first came out. But lately I've been doing them more often and as I get better I'm finding them to be fun. It's been a neat experience to go back to maps where I ignored the adventures before and play through them and go for gold. One thing I've noticed though is that getting to the adventure start area can sometimes be a bit of a drag when it's an adventure you've done numerous times in the past. It's not a huge problem, so don't see this as a complaint, but rather a suggestion to make things a little better. What I wanted to suggest was that once you've achieved gold results for a particular adventure, make the adventure icon on the map act like a waypoint. Thus if you've never done the adventure or never achieved gold, you still have to hike up there. But for gold veterans who clearly have done it before, give them a way to quickly get to that content and start the adventure.

I don't think they'll go for the waypoint, but they might be willing to do a teleporter. It could work like the pit adventure in Verdant Brink. Just interact with a thing and it pops you up to the adventure start, then you just pop back there from then on. And I do agree, some of them are very annoying to reach. I feel like I shouldn't need to pull out my springer to reach a spot designed for a griffon.

Archived