Onyx shame, golden regret (black lion set)

Ayakaru.6583

Minor rant

I really love the onyx/golden Black Lion Set.Great skins, one of the best sets in years.

Yet, i cannot feel but struck down by the pandemonium of decision.These sets are bound, one at a time, to 2000 gem bundles.

The first time, to a good bundle, but now the second time to a terrible bundle.So i bought it with the timekeepers' and it was an okay (fair) deal.But now its bound to an ugly outfit. Meaning i would now be paying 2000 gems for just the g/o-BLWeapon.I wanted at least two more of these for my main warrior, but it seems i have to wait for the next two bundles, hoping they're less unlikable.

I just wonder why i can only buy 1 each time, and not separately?What profit is anet intending to make by bundling them to stuff lots of people potentially don't want.Why not sell them separately for 500 gems a piece?

@Overlord RainyDay.2084 said:If it's anything like the immortal weapons, you can probably expect them to show up for 150 BL statues eventually (Not that that price is any less crazy).

Ah, yes, let me wait a year to pay 150 keys per skin, at 2100 gems per 25, so 6*2100 gems for one skinYeeey

Taimi might not live to see the day they become available to the public at crazy prices -,-

Archived