Please let us sell the new griffon skin

raykor.6723

It would be nice if all the random drops were tradable.

A while ago I got the Hydra Staff from a black lion chest while trying for something else (probably a mount mini pack, but I can't remember which one). It was doubly annoying - first because it was the same rarity as the thing I wanted but not the right item, so it felt like I'd gotten lucky and still lost - and secondly because I'll probably never use it so I'd happily sell it or even give it away to one of the dozens of people I kept seeing talking about how cool it is and how much they want it. But I couldn't because it was account bound so I was stuck with it.

And yes, I'd be fine with only being able to gift it to someone else and then its bound to their account so they can't sell it.

@Danikat.8537 said:It would be nice if all the random drops were tradable. ... And yes, I'd be fine with only being able to gift it to someone else and then its bound to their account so they can't sell it.

Yes, I fully agree with this. It is annoying to get something I see valuable to some other players, but not being able to sell/donate for good.

@Danikat.8537 said:It would be nice if all the random drops were tradable.

A while ago I got the Hydra Staff from a black lion chest while trying for something else (probably a mount mini pack, but I can't remember which one). It was doubly annoying - first because it was the same rarity as the thing I wanted but not the right item, so it felt like I'd gotten lucky and still lost - and secondly because I'll probably never use it so I'd happily sell it or even give it away to one of the dozens of people I kept seeing talking about how cool it is and how much they want it. But I couldn't because it was account bound so I was stuck with it.

And yes, I'd be fine with only being able to gift it to someone else and then its bound to their account so they can't sell it.

Equally annoying when you get an exotic drop in fractals. At first I didn't mind as skins were unlocked, but when the 3rd copy of a ceremonial weapon drops for you and you really don't need more dark matter....feelsbad.

Archived