Herald Buff Idea

mrauls.6519

@OP, that would be stupidly strong :)

On that theme i would make it:

Glint F2, transforms every 3 sec 1 condition into boon.When consumed would convert 5 condis into condition and heal X for each condi transformend, the trait to improve F2 would boost decently the healing done by converting condis with the f2 consume.

Take a slightly weaker and unpopular trait in the core traitline and make it condition on you into boon (or simply heal you) every 3 seconds when using an upkeep skill.

I'm not keen on which trait are especially popular or not so I'll just suggest out of the blue resplenishing despair.

• 2 weeks later...

Too strong. Facet of Light is pretty solid as is, one of the better non-Ventari healing skills that Revenant has. Empowering Misery and Soothing Stone already do that so if you really wanted a heal skill that did condi cleanse go with Jalis or my boy Mallyx. However, if you wanted further condi cleanse run Renewing Wave on the staff, Ventari and use Energy Explusion and Purifying Essence, Invocation's Cleansing Channel, Corruption's Pulsating Pestilence, or Salvation's Elluding Nullfication. All of those options are better than having Facet of Light unbalanced just to get some condition cleanse going.

Archived