Mini Junundu Wurm Location?

@BurningThunder.3097 said:

@LightningWolfTigerBear.6725 said:Been looking for this one too. Can confirm it's not on any of the PoF heart vendors, I checked them all. My guess is that it's either a very rare drop or a collection/achievement award.

im just hoping its not one of those that will be gemstore only

I'd welcome that simply to get my hands on one already. He looks badkitten, really want one.

I've been searching high and low for this thing! Can also confirm that it doesn't seem to come from the Junundu riding event in Vabbi. Unless it's part of some hidden collection.

As for being a gem store mini, I don't believe it will be. Exotic rank minis don't tend to come from the gem store. Those are usually masterwork rank.

@jazzbat.7432 said:I've been searching high and low for this thing! Can also confirm that it doesn't seem to come from the Junundu riding event in Vabbi. Unless it's part of some hidden collection.

As for being a gem store mini, I don't believe it will be. Exotic rank minis don't tend to come from the gem store. Those are usually masterwork rank.

100% elon rivierlands and crystal oasis exploration and didnt come from those, perhaps maybe from desolation or 100% all zones? hopefully will have that done in a couple days otherwise i dont know what it could come from.....unless a hidden node in the sulphur or something lol

@BurningThunder.3097 said:100% elon rivierlands and crystal oasis exploration and didnt come from those, perhaps maybe from desolation or 100% all zones? hopefully will have that done in a couple days otherwise i dont know what it could come from.....unless a hidden node in the sulphur or something lol

I 100% all maps within the first couple days. :( Nothing there. At least that I've noticed. It has to be something silly like a hidden event or achievement. Or simply not implemented yet by mistake/on purpose.

I originally theorised that it may be a rare drop from completing that Junundu wurm event in Vabbi where you go around as a wurm and get as many points as you can but I'm really not sure. Maybe if we can find out how and where people drop mini Shadhavar it might give us an idea? If not then I guess it will either be from an achievement or a collection. I doubt if Anet show minis in the menu when they're not even in the game yet, but I could be wrong.

@Kururu.8140 said:

@BurningThunder.3097 said:have the sulfur wastes been thoroughly combed? could see a hidden chest or something in like impossible to get to wurm nest covered in sulfur or something....

You mean the Junundu Hatchery poi or some other place?

I was thinking anywhere, unless its a drop or something who knows where it could be hidden?

Archived