"The Never-Hitter"-Staff Ambush

FaboBabo.3581

Well , looked at it closely today and well condis and boons are in fact very cool, but it hits 1/10 times so.... would be cool to fix this to be locking on target like staff auto. And yeah cast time is really too long for and 1 hit abilty. Sword/scepter feels reasonable, but staff is clunky, while u would love to keep staff in general on mirrage.

Post as much as u can to make this seen.

@glenndevis.8327 said:The staff ambush is actually quite strong, if it actually hits.It really needs to be faster & needs better tracking.

I'm sure Anet is going to do something about it though. I think the reason why they didn't do it on HoT launch is coz there were other more urgent things to fix.

I thought they didn't do it on HoT launch 'cause Mirage wasn't even a concept yet.

@Esplen.3940 said:

@glenndevis.8327 said:The staff ambush is actually quite strong, if it actually hits.It really needs to be faster & needs better tracking.

I'm sure Anet is going to do something about it though. I think the reason why they didn't do it on HoT launch is coz there were other more urgent things to fix.

I thought they didn't do it on HoT launch 'cause Mirage wasn't even a concept yet.

I typoed, I meant PoF. My bad. lol

Archived