Story: Hidden Arcana — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Story: Hidden Arcana

How the royal kitten do you get the Malevolent Memory out of its standing still phase in the middle of a giant AoE Damage field of death. The bloody Vortex Crystal keeps knocking me back all the time regardless of using the Shield Immunity, the Fragile trait, or combining them. It makes absolutely no sense to me what is the condition for getting the Vortex Crystal to accept the Fragile trait on you during this part. All other phases the kitten Vortex never pushes me back constantly.

Comments

• I can't remember the fight precisely, but if you need help getting through that story step, feel free to poke me in game. I can bring a support class and help you through it!

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

You need both the fragile buff and the color buff that matches whatever color is surrounding the crystal.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.