Swindler's Equilibrium - ICD Bugged

Alatar.7364

The trait Swindler's Equilibrium is now supposed to provide a 25% Cooldown reduction for Steal, with its trait cooldown of 10seconds. (the sPvP split skill)

However the new SE version still uses old 30 second Cooldown while the tooltip of the trait shows the now correct time of 10 seconds. (in sPvP. It uses different CD in PvE while still bugged there as well)

EDIT:Regarding the sPvP version; No special conditions have to be met to reproduce the bug. CD simply doesn't trigger more than once every 30sec while evading any attack, be it NPC or Player, in any PvP area, be it FFA, Match, Custom Server or combat-test-NPCs lobby area while holding a sword

Hello? Can we get this fixed. Its a massive nerf to a core mechanic of any thief who takes the trait and has been reported in multiple locations now yet youre still worried about making sure revenant can tank even more damage than they could before while nerfing my burst. Thinking............

@Duckota.4769 said:Hello? Can we get this fixed. Its a massive nerf to a core mechanic of any thief who takes the trait and has been reported in multiple locations now yet youre still worried about making sure revenant can tank even more damage than they could before while nerfing my burst. Thinking............

A.) it takes them time to fix bugs.B.) they dont respond to every thread.C.) alot of anet is probably not working atm due to the holidays.

@Dante.1763 said:

@Duckota.4769 said:Hello? Can we get this fixed. Its a massive nerf to a core mechanic of any thief who takes the trait and has been reported in multiple locations now yet youre still worried about making sure revenant can tank even more damage than they could before while nerfing my burst. Thinking............

A.) it takes them time to fix bugs.B.) they dont respond to every thread.C.) alot of anet is probably not working atm due to the holidays.

They were able to drop other fixes for other professions as well didn't they? So changeing on simple stat (I'd guess, I'm not a programmer) shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Or they could care about thief and bug test? This is an easy catch. I'm not accepting "iT tAkEs TiMe To FiX" as a valid excuse for a hard nerf for more than a day when it's as simple as fixing a value. I have some programming experience. If it's not that simple on their end then the code is a joke and they should probably look into fixing that as well. As for not responding to every thread. Lmao they don't respond to any for the most part unless it involves them losing money in gem purchases.

@Derenaya.3479 said:

@ferbz.6987 said:Let's make sure this stays top in the forums.

Yeah still waiting on that fix. Being ignored.

Well it‘s probably because holidays.

Which would be fine if they didnt fix miniatures while saying forget about thieves until the end of the holidays when this was a known bug reported in game and out of game by many players.

• 2 weeks later...

I just came here to say I've replicated the bug and my findings is this: it's made clear that the tooltip is indeed misleading as the internal cooldown is 20 seconds in PvE. Not only that, when it activates it simply sets the cooldown to 50%, even if the current cooldown is below the 50% mark... meaning it can add on to the cooldown, instead of reducing. These bugs are also noted on the wiki page for it too. Hopefully this gets addressed soon.

Steps to reproduce incorrect internal cooldown:

1. Use steal with a base cooldown of 30 seconds.
  2. Dodge an attack with Swinder's Equilibrium. Steal reduced to 15 seconds cooldown.
  3. Wait for Steal to come off cooldown meaning 15 seconds have elapsed.
  4. Immediately stealth and dodge afterwards. Cooldown is not reduced, despite tooltip saying its 10 seconds even though 15 seconds have already elapsed.

Steps to reproduce incorrect cooldown reduction:

1. Use steal with a base cooldown of 30 seconds.
  2. Wait for Steal to have 15 seconds cooldown remaining or below.
  3. Dodge an attack. The trait will set the cooldown to 15 seconds, no matter where the cooldown is, meaning it can add to the cooldown rather than reduce it.

@Sir Vincent III.1286 said:You might have to rewrite this and tag it with [bUG] in the title. Then describe every tests that has been done in details. Hopefully they'll take notice. In the mean time, I'll be using another trait or a different weapon set altogether.

Well I did edit a tiny bit to it then, but that was just to note that no special conditions or specific tests have to be done, it just doesn't work in any scenario.

@Alatar.7364 said:

@Sir Vincent III.1286 said:You might have to rewrite this and tag it with [bUG] in the title. Then describe every tests that has been done in details. Hopefully they'll take notice. In the mean time, I'll be using another trait or a different weapon set altogether.

Well I did edit a tiny bit to it then, but that was just to note that no special conditions or specific tests have to be done, it just doesn't work in any scenario.

In the wiki, someone posted that instead of reducing the recharge by 50%, for example, it only reduces it to the 50% mark. Meaning, if your Steal is already at 45% mark, it will only reduce it by 5% more instead of reducing it to 95% mark for a full 50% reduction. So this trait has multiple bugs in it.

EDIT: for clarity and typo

Archived