Does Sigil of Transference...

Wade.2597

It affects all healing you're the source of (called outgoing, while incoming means all healing you get from other sources than yourself).

So yes it affects your 6 skill, regen, traited health regeneration and any raw heals your profession has.

Every skill that heals uses a coefficient, this coefficient is multiplied by your healing power value. This result is then further multiplied by your additional healing modifiers, in this case 1,1 since it's 10% extra. It adds 10% hp to every heal you are responsible for, for yourself and your allies.

@"rng.1024" said:It affects all healing you're the source of (called outgoing, while incoming means all healing you get from other sources than yourself).

So yes it affects your 6 skill, regen, traited health regeneration and any raw heals your profession has.

Every skill that heals uses a coefficient, this coefficient is multiplied by your healing power value. This result is then further multiplied by your additional healing modifiers, in this case 1,1 since it's 10% extra. It adds 10% hp to every heal you are responsible for, for yourself and your allies.

Almost. "Outgoing healing" means healing that you are the source of, but only on other people. It never amplifies self-healing.

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:

@"rng.1024" said:It affects all healing you're the source of (called outgoing, while incoming means all healing you get from other sources than yourself).

Almost. "Outgoing healing" means healing that you are the source of, but only on other people. It never amplifies self-healing.

Source please?

Unless explicitly stated otherwise (like the ele water minor trait), you also benefit from healing modifiers according to the wiki, and I'm pretty sure I've confirmed this myself. Rev healing f.ex works mostly like you suggest because of it's traits. I will check tomorrow if I have the time.

I can check, but I thought to get a quick answer and save time. I had guessed it did not increase skill 6 self heals, since why add the word "outgoing" if it increased all heals, but I hoped for the other answer.

With opposing answers, somebody will have to check.

Update:

I checked tonight at the PVP test range and it appears Transference does NOT increase any form of self healing, including skill 6. I used a guardian mace skill 1 and guardian signet of resolve in skill 6 for the test. I did not have an ally to test mace skill 2 on to verify Transference was even working at all.

One of you should check to see if you get the same result on the self heals.

@Wade.2597 said:Update:

I checked tonight at the PVP test range and it appears Transference does NOT increase any form of self healing, including skill 6. I used a guardian mace skill 1 and guardian signet of resolve in skill 6 for the test. I did not have an ally to test mace skill 2 on to verify Transference was even working at all.

o_OThere is no PvP transference sigil so I am not sure how you would test it in a pvp area.

@XenoSpyro.1780 said:

@"rng.1024" said:Source please?"Outgoing". Yeah, English is hard.

Apparently so for some.

There’s a definition at the bottom of the page Talk:Healing on the Wiki which is very straight forward.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Talk:Healing“Outgoing healing is the healing that you apply to others. Non-outgoing healing is the healing you apply to yourself. ”

Ergo, it has already been tested. Outgoing healing modifiers do not affect personal (incoming) healing, no matter the skill used for the personal heal.

Skills that explicitly heal you is considered "incoming healing". This includes your 6 skill and any skill/trait that provides you with healing. Sigil of Transference thus does not increase this. However, the Healing stat on gear, runes, food/utility items influences and enhances healing done to you, including barrier gained.

"Outgoing healing" means you are applying the healing to someone else other than you, including barrier.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@Wade.2597 said:Update:

o_OThere is no PvP transference sigil so I am not sure how you would test it in a pvp area.

Hmm. No wonder that was no effect! I know not to use the damage measurements from PVP and usually only use it for timing of spell casts. I missed there was no transference.

Archived